Spurs and football used to be fun

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another one!!???
200.gif

We won at the weekend, aren't these articles supposed to be published after we lose!? More likely to get a response then!

We won at the weekend, aren't these articles supposed to be published after we lose!? More likely to get a response then!

I'm delighted at the moment. Still in the chase for Europe, Europa v a beatable Fiorentina (Who are a lovely shade of purple) and a winnable quarter final on Wednesday.

Newcaslte got spanked, we stole a victory. We will beat them, Derby will beat Chelsea and we will lift the cup come March.

I don't know about this article but MINE was actually all about the fact that we are in for a massive 'click' and we'll win the world cup or something. Not sure now, the Mumbles was in control.
This one is written better than mine
and longer.

I'm delighted at the moment. Still in the chase for Europe, Europa v a beatable Fiorentina (Who are a lovely shade of purple) and a winnable quarter final on Wednesday.

Newcaslte got spanked, we stole a victory. We will beat them, Derby will beat Chelsea and we will lift the cup come March.

That and the F.A and EL cups which we will no doubt win as well, we are on for the tripple lads.

Still nothing tops our Champions League win though

article-2629159-1D26C6BE00000578-173_634x409.jpg

Well written and some interesting points made.
Will add my points later as agree with some points.
Just want to win a cup.
The DNA of spurs.Like it.

Okay I agree with some points in this article especially with how football has changed with sky and the way the club has changed over the years.
I know a lot of fellow spurs fans young and old are very disappointed recently and some have even stopped going to home games.
I do think however we are a special breed of fan and I'm proud of my spurs roots and unfortunately passed it on to my young boys but this is what happens.
I'm so glad I'm a true fan and not a glory man u or bindipper fan but we have to try and put the fun back into going to a game.
This is why I'm a fan of the 1882 movement and it's good that they aim for cup games but would be good to always have an atmosphere because surely it may help the players even if its 1 per cent.
I don't know what formation or who should play but against Newcastle who ever plays lets show them this is our club which is passed down generation after generation and want it back.
We want to win we love spurs.

Back
Top Bottom