Spurs Abroad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

http://premierskills.britishcouncil.org/en/learn-english/andros-townsend-player-profile
Used this article on Townsend in class - trying to convert Spaniards in Barcelona and teach them English at the same time it's an uphill task I tell you. If you are abroad you may have more luck. There are activities to go along with it to make it easier for them. Bit out of date though now AVB gone but every little helps - some of em have gone as far to say that Spurs will be their English team.

http://premierskills.britishcouncil.org/en/learn-english/andros-townsend-player-profile
Used this article on Townsend in class - trying to convert Spaniards in Barcelona and teach them English at the same time it's an uphill task I tell you. If you are abroad you may have more luck. There are activities to go along with it to make it easier for them. Bit out of date though now AVB gone but every little helps - some of em have gone as far to say that Spurs will be their English team.

Guessing you are a teacher then, yes? It would be great to convert a new set of youngsters to feel the pain of supporting Spurs. The more the merrier (And the easier it is to take!)

Did you devise this website / page?

I can see it now....

"So kids basically Andros Townsend is like England's Lionel Messi and also there is a player called Sigurdsson is like Neymar in a way"

We're can I park around the lane

Loads of places. As long as you are willing to cough up £10+ (Probably the wisest move..) I remember a bank holiday fixture a year or so back when everyone thought it okay to park on single yellows.... Never seen so many tickets before.
So, just pay up in a private car park and be safe.

Back
Top Bottom