Special - The Fighting Cock with Colin Murray and Stephen Warnock

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
So The Fighting Cock had a weird opportunity presented to them by DAZN. They wanted their two presenters, Colin Murray and Stephen Warnock, to appear on the podcast. And so they did. Turned out to be a lovely hour spent together.

This was recorded pre Tottenham v Ajax. Enjoy.

Thank you Colin Murray for doing what I have had to do for last 9 years since leaving England, help everyone understand Soccer isnt from the yanks, we used to say it in the first place!!

Decent cheers... Would be great to get back on when we get the to the final.... Yes I said when.

Flav if I tell you I have copies of thfclatest/2 will you give me 3 spares for the social

Excellent pod lads.

I miss hearing Murray so much, both his shows on TalkSport and BBC were the best. His outlook on the game I have always agreed with both as a fan and the whole pundit stuff.

Back
Top Bottom