Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

An "F" and a "C".......is he a West Ham fan or my fucking nan
Man up ya fucking cunt
4861f419b55f668ec9eef307bc8fc954.gif

"Also, their fan forums are actually disgusting. Barely any posts without and F or a C in it. Make no mistake, there is a reason that every football fan in the world hates Tottenham, other than the spurs fans of course. All talk and scum.
Can't wait for their best squad ever to start being sold off to bigger clubs. Alderweireld is on his way out this summer for sure. It's a shame they are building something special there because none of them scummers actually deserve it, not one of them."

I think we upset him..

What a fucking cunt.

(Sorry Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman , couldn't resist...)

West Ham TV preview ... Christian Eriksen hasn't had a great season but is a threat from set pieces.
What is the point of doing a preview if you can be that wrong?
Haha, saw that too. He also goes on to talk about they can do some damage and can defend well, then goes on to say "with all due respect it was against Stoke and Everton". WhatI Stoke have been in the Prem twice as long as they have recently, currently above them in the league, whilst Everton have never been relegated and currently sit 7th in the league 19 points above them!! What are these cunts eating?

Haha, saw that too. He also goes on to talk about they can do some damage and can defend well, then goes on to say "with all due respect it was against Stoke and Everton". WhatI Stoke have been in the Prem twice as long as they have recently, currently above them in the league, whilst Everton have never been relegated and currently sit 7th in the league 19 points above them!! What are these cunts eating?

Yes they can defend very well.

They have only let in 59 goals..which is 14 more than Boro..:dembelelol:

"Also, their fan forums are actually disgusting. Barely any posts without and F or a C in it. Make no mistake, there is a reason that every football fan in the world hates Tottenham, other than the spurs fans of course. All talk and scum.
Can't wait for their best squad ever to start being sold off to bigger clubs. Alderweireld is on his way out this summer for sure. It's a shame they are building something special there because none of them scummers actually deserve it, not one of them."

I think we upset him..
Fucking cunt

After last Sunday's joyful bliss, I'm not gonna let this bunch of oiks spoil things now...
Including tomorrow, we'd have had 3 successive weekends facing clubs that despise us (four if you count Palace in the middle of all that, but I don't) ...but that's still FOUR LONDON DERBIES on the spin... in a 'record-breaking' season, is that not also one of them?
They always used to say that London clubs are at a disadvantage due to the sheer number of high pressure local derbies we have over the course of a season... where several clubs can't wait to take points off you.

We saw the likes of Villa, Wolves, W.B.A and Birmingham face something similar when they were in or around the PL a few years back (though never all at the same time I believe)
To a lesser extent, it'll be interesting to see how Southampton, Brighton & Bournemouth cope with the pressure-cooker atmosphere with the addition of at least 4 'do-or-die-derbies' next season!

But back to our First World problems of tomorrow night... I'd like to think that after the pressure of the past fortnight's must win games, we might actually be able to enjoy this one for once... though I don't think I could take another late show like the one we had at WHL... if we're gonna win, i'd rather it within the regulation 90 minutes, ta!! ...and if we don't, we don't... but I won't let those fucktards think they're spoiling what has been a magnificent season already... whatever happens over the next 3 weeks!
I liked your post because you said 'oiks'

in a moment of boredom at work I had a look at their matchday thread. I was astonished at the posts by so many of them, attempting to deride us for believing that we are rivals of theirs, as if we were somehow obsessed by them. One of their posters actually attempted to belittle us by pointing out that their one true rivals were Millwall, and rubbished us for the fact that we were actually the poor rivals to the goons.
Rivals are a constant foe who you always want to beat because of the fact that they are on a level or better than you, coupled with a geographic proximity, under usual circumstances. ie the goons are rivals to us, but Barnet are not.
It seemed lost to the daft sod that they aspired to be rivals to a third tier team, where we actually considered a team that has qualified for the worlds greatest club competition for the last 20 years, to be someone we want to beat, and better.
It also made me laugh that they think we are obsessed by them, without ever realising that our only obsession was our astonishment that they continue to imagine that we would ever consider that there was some degree of equality between Spurs and their tragedy of a club.
When you add in their joy at the belief that they are responsible for stopping us win last years title, it simply cements the belief that we all share, that their supporters have some sort of collective comprehension difficulty. I think the PC term is that they are "challenged."

When it sank to posts about us using swear words (where theirs are blanked out by a swear filter) I almost felt sorry for them.
Almost.....
Ricky-Gervais-Stupid-www.befreetoday.com_.au_-1024x724.jpg

in a moment of boredom at work I had a look at their matchday thread. I was astonished at the posts by so many of them, attempting to deride us for believing that we are rivals of theirs, as if we were somehow obsessed by them. One of their posters actually attempted to belittle us by pointing out that their one true rivals were Millwall, and rubbished us for the fact that we were actually the poor rivals to the goons.
Rivals are a constant foe who you always want to beat because of the fact that they are on a level or better than you, coupled with a geographic proximity, under usual circumstances. ie the goons are rivals to us, but Barnet are not.
It seemed lost to the daft sod that they aspired to be rivals to a third tier team, where we actually considered a team that has qualified for the worlds greatest club competition for the last 20 years, to be someone we want to beat, and better.
It also made me laugh that they think we are obsessed by them, without ever realising that our only obsession was our astonishment that they continue to imagine that we would ever consider that there was some degree of equality between Spurs and their tragedy of a club.
When you add in their joy at the belief that they are responsible for stopping us win last years title, it simply cements the belief that we all share, that their supporters have some sort of collective comprehension difficulty. I think the PC term is that they are "challenged."

When it sank to posts about us using swear words (where theirs are blanked out by a swear filter) I almost felt sorry for them.
Almost.....

I've heard it all now, a West Ham fan slating Spurs because WE consider THEM rivals.
Most Spurs fans don't......I on the other hand value the fixture.
Woolwich, Chelsea, West Ham.....in that order are the games I get most riled up for.

It doesn't put Wham in the same bracket, but their is a history and a locality which I think is important.

The Wham fans that try and play down their feelings are just on a damage limitation excercise....however if they beat us tonight, they will have indeed won their second World Cup, a mural will go up on the OS about it and the talk will be "shall we sign Kane and Dele".
Brady will say they need another tier on the stadium next season because of all the renewals, and maybe they can push for Europe with 3 games left because apparently 12 clubs get CL this season. And they can win it.

The reality is that West Ham are just like Real Madrid. And beating Spurs has made them all see it.....it's a time to be alive, to unite and put that great club back on the map. Gold will compare it to DDay on twitter.

Even though Spurs are just a shit club from ars.nal.

Never really got that.....how can we be from a tube station?

I think we upset him..
And to that guy I say...

tumblr_lzx4seIfWb1r4ina5o1_500.gif

Almost.....
I'd say that the fact that, here we are on match day of a game that could put us within touching distance of the Premier League summit, and yet we are still only on single figures of pages on the match thread, would suggest we are not bothered in the least by them.

But they'll probably spin it that we're SO obsessed we're too nervous to type :dembelelol:

Title challenge-religation battle night on Sky...Wow! exciting stuff?
They are unbeaten in their last four and need a win tonight to guarantee staying up. They haven't beaten any team form the top 8. Should we win this , we go 1 point behind Chelseas and put some pressure on them.
Can we all expect a win - yes. There is no reason why we shouldn't expect all 3 points. WHU are going down.
:coys:

Spam are good for a laugh though. And they have given plenty of laughs this season, from their comedy trio running the club, their rented athletics ground, their best player leaving, their form on the pitch.....the list goes on and on

Can't fucking wait for this one.
Next door neighbour been very sheepish all season, but is coming out to the pub (second time in a week) for this bad boy. He's a lovely bloke TBF (for a hammer- he is proper old skool though) and has accepted a while back what a pup they were all sold with the OS. Loathes Brady & co like all the old skool do, having had the heart ripped out of his club on false promises.

Watched the NLD with him last week & he was in awe of our performance. Anything less than a mauling, he says he will be happy.

We have to win this. Bragging rights on the street are at stake. And that is very important on this street.

On that ridiculous kumb westham forum

Re: West Ham Utd vs Tottenham: match thread
by ironfireman on Thu May 04, 2017 10:15 pm

If you fancy a laugh pop over to any spurs forum!!!

....talk about getting carried away, they think they're f'kin Barcelona the way they go on! Talk about getting ideas above their station! Do they not realise city, United, Liverpool and even Woolwich are all in a transitional period! As last year when lowly Leicester won the league! Still it's good entertainment reading their delusion! Willing to money on it they don't even make top 5 next year!

Still! Have a read, it's hilarious laughing at the deluded simple people! Although if it wasn't so funny I'd be quite sad for them! .....but laughing at them is far more fun!

2-2 for me, keane/Tom Daley with a pen, and a defensive error to let jansen score a rare goal (cos that's how we role) and a Lanzini screamer and Collins header for us! 1pt for spuds and then we won't have to listen to them banging on about the title anymore!

ironfireman

What a fucking deluded pikey clown!!!! People said that last season that we would fail, look where we are at now you jealous bitter mug. I love how these westham fans are clinging onto anything in desperation. They know full well this Spurs side will be this good for many years to come. The gulf in class in terms of club and team couldn't be more large ...../

Spurs excited for the game = chance to go 1 point behind Chelsea in our title hunt

Westham excited for the game = trying to stop Spurs winning the league and claim some sort of victory in their pathetic season

" teams In transition. "

Hahahaha Absolutely pathetic and deluded. Yeh every season teams are in transition ain't they you pathetic bitter cunt!!!

[QUOTE="Mick Cooper, post: 1218163, member: 2747" their supporters have some sort of collective comprehension difficulty. I think the PC term is that they are "challenged."

[/QUOTE]

Er, you can't say challenged. That's offensive. I think the expression you're looking for is "differently abled" :allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom