Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And to that guy I say...

tumblr_lzx4seIfWb1r4ina5o1_500.gif

Oooh, Gillian Anderson talking dirty, I must confess this made my balls fizz :kanehand:

what I wouldn't let her do to me, but that's for another website :pochbye:

I only hate WH because they so obviously hate us, it's the one game there players actually turn up for. Anyone with half a brain can see they treat it like a cup final and it used to irk me because often that extra 5-10% can temporarily bridge the gulf in class. The funniest time was when they went down recently and everyone piled on to the forums to take the piss but alas the mouthy cunts had long disappeared. All the stick they got was long over due.

Feels weird having a game on Friday but I like it . I dunno why you guys bother going over to KUMB.they don't like us so obv they're gonna assume we'll be less good next year. Hardly objective unbiased reasoned analysis behind it all, just some lad on his phone. Don't waste your time

Feels weird having a game on Friday but I like it . I dunno why you guys bother going over to KUMB.they don't like us so obv they're gonna assume we'll be less good next year. Hardly objective unbiased reasoned analysis behind it all, just some lad on his phone. Don't waste your time
Apart from the obvious Easter fixtures down the years, I'm struggling to remember last time we played on 'an ordinary' Friday... it's gonna throw my body clock, as tomorrow will feel like a cross between Sunday/Monday!! (depending on whether you feel it's always Saturday when we play!) ...add in the fact it's a night game, and tomorrow could even feel like a Thursday morning!

Because it is funny.

They are only likely to start 4 or 5 of the team that lost at ours I reckon: Kouyate, Reid, Lanzini, Ayew and (maybe) Cresswell.
Kouyate/Lanzini is a decent midfield pair.

[/QUOTE]Er, you can't say challenged. That's offensive. I think the expression you're looking for is "differently abled" :allitongue:[/QUOTE]
my bad, I apologise to any Wet Spam fans who are having this read to them

Baton down the hatches lads.....we seem to have a west ham fan in amongst us. And he EVEN KNOWS HOW TO PRESS DISAGREE!!!!!!

Hope this doesn't get as dangerous as that time Millwall came on here and said "we will walk to the train station from your ground if your not careful"

:bentley:
Missed this one.
Absolute gem. Coffee straight out the nostrils funny.
Take a bow Sir.

Back
Top Bottom