Southampton (A) 9th March - 1500 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen the training gallery and video on the OS and it looks like everyone bar Winksy took part. Dele was there, looked good, even Vinny J was there having a chat with Sonny as they walked out.

Just seen the training gallery... Dele was there, looked good, even Vinny J was there having a chat with Sonny as they walked out.
I didn't realise he was still playing...
BT_Sport_Vinnie_Jones_300814_413.jpg

...thought he'd gone to Hollywood!!!

If we play a 4-2-3-1 tomorrow I will be irrationally excited. How I missed thou.

I don't think we actually have the players to play that formation successfully.

Dele and Dier could probably work as we've seen them play in that formation together before - no idea how fit Dele is though after such a lengthy time out.

Off to Southampton today. it's 75 miles from me, but I have to get 4 trains. I shall stay strong.

This is why players need to fucking turn up every week and give 100%....doesnt matter if you lose as long as you cared on the pitch and for the people that stood on the platforms in the rain and cold, 8 times in this case, and got home at 1am.
They dont see that while sleeping in their warm luxury coach

Back
Top Bottom