Southampton (A) 9th March - 1500 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EDIT: I like how he has picked up on the fact that he needs to remind the media that Spurs qualified for the 1/4final of CL. He makes a gentle remark that no-one has even asked him about it as the media are still only focusing on the negatives like the stadium. He also made a gentle reference about everyone talking about Utd's qualification.

yep brilliant-subtle and classy way of directing them where he wanted to go. He is a really controlled and smart guy our jefe;)

Our team news is always a bit vague. I presume Dele can’t/won’t play?
:deledoubt:
Funny, from the 'mood' of the team news, I presumed the exact opposite!

Thought he's almost a shoe-in to start... or at worst, on the bench!
:allitongue:

I'd rather Kevin's friend!!
article-2087611-00467F4400000258-325_233x349.jpg

Id be really tempted to give Eriksen and Son a rest as they looked a bit flat vs Dortmund in an attacking sense, and had to run a hell of a lot to close players down instead. Definitely on the bench though, maybe give Lamela a run in Eriksens position and Lucas for Son.

Id be really tempted to give Eriksen and Son a rest as they looked a bit flat vs Dortmund in an attacking sense, and had to run a hell of a lot to close players down instead. Definitely on the bench though, maybe give Lamela a run in Eriksens position and Lucas for Son.

3 weeks off after this game, no chance he will rest players when a win is vital.

I'd expect the team that faced Dortmund, with maybe Dier in for Winks if he isn't fit. Dele off the bench with 30 minutes left.

3 weeks off after this game, no chance he will rest players when a win is vital.

I'd expect the team that faced Dortmund, with maybe Dier in for Winks if he isn't fit. Dele off the bench with 30 minutes left.
The club have three weeks off but nearly all the players will be playing internationals.

The club have three weeks off but nearly all the players will be playing internationals.

Still roughly about a week and half off then.

Remember, next weekend it's FA Cup fixtures, not internationals so they'll get that off. Then it's the week and a half of international fixtures.

Hopefully Poch will be a bit more forceful and remove the likes of Winks and Kane from international duty.

Still roughly about a week and half off then.

Remember, next weekend it's FA Cup fixtures, not internationals so they'll get that off. Then it's the week and a half of international fixtures.

Hopefully Poch will be a bit more forceful and remove the likes of Winks and Kane from international duty.
I think we may get Winks taken off, but I doubt Kane will. He's captain, and they'll expect him there.

Alli, if called him, should go as its a chance to get match fit. Same for Dier. Dier is at risk of losing his spot though with Declan Rice, Winks and others coming through.

I think we may get Winks taken off, but I doubt Kane will. He's captain, and they'll expect him there.

Alli, if called him, should go as its a chance to get match fit. Same for Dier. Dier is at risk of losing his spot though with Declan Rice, Winks and others coming through.

In all honesty, I think Diers versatility sees him called up every time he's available. Can see him being a RCB in a back three for Southgate.

Back
Top Bottom