Southampton (A) 9th March - 1500 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You literally spend your time, as a West Ham fan, watching Spurs matches, specifically Lamela, to find minor moments to critique and come on here to pipe about.

You are the saddest act I ever did see.

Nah mate, my life compared yours is pretty full I imagine, being you're some whack job who lives in a garden shed, surrounded by your Gifs and the crusty socks you wank into at regular intervals. Anyway, you're on ignore, you're never coming off, not interested in interacting with you and this is just a post to tease you a bit.

I'm going to this one. My first visit to St Mary's, as had only been to the Dell in the past.
Obviously, the three points are the be-all and the end-all. Can't believe the players are not aware of that, so no taking it easy and let's go for the jugular.
I'm still as nervous as a new born kitten, though :)
have fun!

Nah mate, my life compared yours is pretty full I imagine, being you're some whack job who lives in a garden shed, surrounded by your Gifs and the crusty socks you wank into at regular intervals. Anyway, you're on ignore, you're never coming off, not interested in interacting with you and this is just a post to tease you a bit.
tenor.gif

The West Ham Cat Nonce canny hold out!

On ignore I go. 12th time lucky.

tenor.gif

P.s. My garden shed has stellar Wi-Fi.

By the way, we've never started a single game with the back four of:

Aurier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Incredible really.

Wish we were not playing this match this week. Southampton were good at Old Trafford and should have won. They played were against us at Wembley and were close to equalising before we got the 3rd. Only 3 goals in last 4 matches and with Liverpool away next we just must win. Those 3 weeks without a match will seem a long time if we do not win. Just hope we can get an early goal and if we need to defend show the spirit we saw last night as Southampton will not park the bus especially if behind.

Is there a pub anyone can recommend where I can watch this ?
Would prefer one where it is all/mostly Spurs fans.
I live in Islington , so I can get to the Tottenham area easily.

Would really appreciate any suggestions.

Not sure if I am allowed to ask this; if I am not - sorry.

----------------------Lloris-----------------------
Aurier---Sanchez---Alderweireld---Rose
--------------Dier-------Sissoko---------------
Lucas-----------Lamela------------------Son
--------------------Kane-------------------------

does anyone know how many times this season we have been able to field dele, eriksen, son and kane in the same game?

Is there a pub anyone can recommend where I can watch this ?
Would prefer one where it is all/mostly Spurs fans.
I live in Islington , so I can get to the Tottenham area easily.

Would really appreciate any suggestions.

Not sure if I am allowed to ask this; if I am not - sorry.

Did you get any joy on that?

Back
Top Bottom