Some tip top Tottenham nostalgia

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the only day that ever beat the size of that mob imho was Chelsea away in the f.a cup when we took the piss
from Sloane square all the way down kings road & walked straight into Chelsea's main lot at worlds ends & destroyed them.
posted on that millwall day before mate when we got split afterwards at the top of ilderton road after the game!
think most yids where more afraid of the consequences from our own for taking a backward step rather than
fronting walls lot & nobody took a backward step even when all the artillery came our way out of the sky:D
that mob walking over London bridge that morning was something to behold though!.. everyone & his dog was out on show after all the threats & panorama bollocks.
happy days:D

It was a matter of pride to make a show fella. The relegation season & the promotion season were probably my favourites. Forest away & oposition fellas taking early baths in the Trent................

It was a matter of pride to make a show fella. The relegation season & the promotion season were probably my favourites. Forest away & oposition fellas taking early baths in the Trent................
:D:D.. remember the forest game like it was yesterday!.. i looked the part that day.. denim shirt adidas trainers.. should have worn shorts & flip flops it was so fucking hot.... the fellas that went for a swim would have enjoyed the cooling waters of the trent:D
I.m still certain to this day everyone from nottingham is deformed in some way.
Ticker tape welcome was something else:coys::coys::coys:

spurs_fans1.jpg

Anyone know when/where this was?

Bump

we're clearing my father's house and I found a huge cache of Tottenham memorabilia. I managed to trace all the kits and flags (there were close to 20 different kits including 2 original century ones) but I can't seem to trace the origin in time of the bottom 3 scarves here...maybe some of the old timers here could help

2dgowtl.jpg

Bump

we're clearing my father's house and I found a huge cache of Tottenham memorabilia. I managed to trace all the kits and flags (there were close to 20 different kits including 2 original century ones) but I can't seem to trace the origin in time of the bottom 3 scarves here...maybe some of the old timers here could help

2dgowtl.jpg
By bottom three I assume you aren't counting the one on the far right?

Bump

2dgowtl.jpg
The silk with the bruce castle crest is probably between 1997-1999, unless a snide re-print as that crest was only officially used during those years. The one next to it with yellow, looks like a Joe Bloggs 1991 Cup final era, but it's a complete guess mate.

Back
Top Bottom