Soldado ready for the run in

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Enjoyed the article. Bit worried your optimism about Soldado could be a little early... Its just one goal after all.
But yes, maybe that's all it takes for him to start firing more regularly from here on. I hope so.

Tim has a tough choice to make on Sunday as we cannot play in 2 upfront at the Bridge. I think he'll miss out on this one, pity.

Tim has a tough choice to make on Sunday as we cannot play in 2 upfront at the Bridge. I think he'll miss out on this one, pity.
Meh, Ade is hardly a dedicated striker. We could play Soldado and Ade and not necessarily be overrun in midfield, and in fact unless Eriksen makes a surprise appearance then I don't think we have much choice.

I am expecting Ade as a lone striker on Saturday.
We need the midfield to overpower their midfield.. If you can stop Chelsea's midfield then you stop Chelsea..
It's the midfield that win all their games.. The strike force doesn't need taking care of as they do that on their own.

Back
Top Bottom