So what are we going to call it?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair shout. However, it's getting a name. No way it's not.

We call it "let's catch the chavs"
Today was about us, not them! Agreed it's great to finish above them but they should be considered a small time club, and if we want to be known as a big club we shouldn't celebrate finishing above mid table teams.....

Well I like the sounds of Goonpocalypse Now...

But yeah the other posters have it right - we're looking upwards and it might not happen but we should take joy from winning the NLD and ensuring our finish above them but we have to keep winning, even if Chelsea don't lose ground, this is a record breaking season and we need to keep working on that till the very end.

We're showing our class and basically ignoring it and them. We're looking upwards and forward. They're not even local rivals. Some failed franchise from Charlon way.

we are better than that ..... let it be. Obviously, I was very glad we won, but more to keep on the Chav's heels, although I know it's unlikely that we will catch them.

Back
Top Bottom