So it turns out Poch was right

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wasn't that superb then was it, ya mouse.

Decent squad. Finishing in or just below the Europa league places.
You can’t argue with Baz. If you make a good point he’ll just laugh - mistakenly believing that pressing the funny button is a substitute for wit or a cogent argument. You’d get more sense out of an Airedale Terrier.

You can’t argue with Baz. If you make a good point he’ll just laugh - mistakenly believing that pressing the funny button is a substitute for wit or a cogent argument. You’d get more sense out of an Airedale Terrier.

When have you ever made a good point?

No other Spurs manager has had the chance to fuck up in a European Cup Final - and his fuck up was aided and abetted by at least 11 others. Our opinions differ on Poch, but he deserves some respect for the work he did for us. Of course I’m not singling you out John, but I’m genuinely surprised at some of the vitriol aimed at him on here. He left us a much bigger club than we were before his appointment.

I hope this minor disagreement won’t scupper Glasnost. Cheers.

it’s actually shocking, best period as a spurs fan in my life (that I remember anyway) and this John bloke acts like we took Bruce rioch straight from his goon showing. Unbelievable. Not only does he promote his weird perspective at every opportunity, move 1,2 & 3 is to attack posters with differing opinions.

one of the posters on here that makes me keep looking for a good forum.

it’s actually shocking, best period as a spurs fan in my life (that I remember anyway) and this John bloke acts like we took Bruce rioch straight from his goon showing. Unbelievable. Not only does he promote his weird perspective at every opportunity, move 1,2 & 3 is to attack posters with differing opinions.

Just to avoid any confusion, guys, the John bloke Kopspur Kopspur refers to is the less relevant one, SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs

:adethumbup:

Last edited:

Good luck in your new forum home. Try not to get so excited about people with different opinions though, you'll enjoy the interweb more!

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom