So it turns out Poch was right

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not that my opinion matters... Poch was right. The players aren’t up to snuff and we are in for a painful rebuild. However, the players that Poch brought in were terrible so he kind of made this mess as well.

A young hungry coach who has a modern outlook and who would see a project through. A Nagelmann or Ten Haag. Someone with a footballung philosophy, not an idealism from 10 years ago that has been usurped.

That comes next.

For now Mourinho was one of only 2 or 3 men who were right even it ends up being wrong.

That comes next.

For now Mourinho was one of only 2 or 3 men who were right even it ends up being wrong.
Sorry I'm confused.

Mourinho is a well known,spend money get results coach before leaving the team in disarray, normally all happening within 3 years.

That's definitely not right for us.

Jose was brought in solely for the profile of the club and a short term fix. I thought we were past short term fixes.

Sorry I'm confused.

Mourinho is a well known,spend money get results coach before leaving the team in disarray, normally all happening within 3 years.

That's definitely not right for us.

Jose was brought in solely for the profile of the club and a short term fix. I thought we were past short term fixes.

So read the post.

Not that my opinion matters... Poch was right. The players aren’t up to snuff and we are in for a painful rebuild. However, the players that Poch brought in were terrible so he kind of made this mess as well.

At least now the rebuild won't be painful. I'm tired of almost all these players and can't wait to see the majority of the squad gone

Poch was a good Manager for us but it was time to go and Levy had a replacement ready. This was better than previous changes whereby we had interim Managers, Pleat and Sherwood. Lots of clubs have recently changed Managers and none of those sacked or appointed impress me. Jose has to be given a chance and those that were against his appointment really need to keep quiet rather than creating division. There is no one lined up to replace him and we really would be a laughing stock if we sacked Jose so quickly.

Poch inherited the best squad we've ever had - he left us with arguably an older weaker squad and that was after spending serious money last summer - his fault? the club's fault? who knows but to laud him as some super manager is well over the top ... very good but not quite good enough.

Sad to see him go but Mourinho is (as several players notably Toby have acknowledged) a proven winner and a step forward ... needs a better squad as did Poch but I'd rather trust a man with 20+ trophies to improve us than a man with none.

Poch inherited the best squad we've ever had - he left us with arguably an older weaker squad and that was after spending serious money last summer - his fault? the club's fault? who knows but to laud him as some super manager is well over the top ... very good but not quite good enough.

Sad to see him go but Mourinho is (as several players notably Toby have acknowledged) a proven winner and a step forward ... needs a better squad as did Poch but I'd rather trust a man with 20+ trophies to improve us than a man with none.

Nailed it

Some posters on here and particularly one who thinks he’s clever can’t accept it
Lmfao

Back
Top Bottom