"Slight Downturn" - Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

@kyle28walker: I take the good times with the bad we've come such a long way in a short space of time that expectations keep rising..
@kyle28walker: We win together & lose together...this slight downturn in form will teach us lessons & only make us stronger in future.

Slight downturn . . . . . . ?

9 points in 9 games. :goonermong:

On the one hand I would rather he puts stuff up that is the positive nature rather than 'oh my god we iz shit, dont know whats gone rong, cant c us gettin forth now'

But yea, bit more than a slight downturn.

Come on Kyle, you have come such a long way in such a short time? THFC is stagnating now and half of your "we" will be itching to get out of the door the minute you fail to make fourth.

In future? Mr Walker, sir, we're at the end of the season and need the performance and points here and now. You were a bit pants in the Norwich game, hope you walk the talk.

Next weekend is the key. I want us to win but scared everyone will loose more focus........ actually is it possible?

petey said:
Next weekend is the key. I want us to win but scared everyone will loose more focus........ actually is it possible?
The scum turned their season round after a win in a London derby, let's hope we can too.

Sean said:
petey said:
The scum turned their season round after a win in a London derby, let's hope we can too.

They turned their season around by dropping Ramsay and playing Rosicky centre mid (Ramsay has started one game since their fortunes changed.....QPR......) and by getting their first choice back four fit instead of playing Djourou as fullback

well its like harry every time we lose a game its never anyone's fault, "you cant win them all" or "well they dont see us lose often at home" :harryblow:

Blanchflower said:
Sean said:
petey said:

They turned their season around by dropping Ramsay and playing Rosicky centre mid (Ramsay has started one game since their fortunes changed.....QPR......) and by getting their first choice back four fit instead of playing Djourou as fullback
Rosicky only played as Ramsey had been run into the ground. Modric looks like he's flagging but we've got no one to replace him

Flannerz said:
Rosicky only played as Ramsey had been run into the ground. Modric looks like he's flagging but we've got no one to replace him

Ramsay wasn't tired he just kept back-heeling the ball and giving it away

the only changes to their team between AC Milan, playing us and going on this run are Ramsay out - Rosicky in centre mid, Sagna and Gibbs back in at full back.

Arteta and Song have played the entire season in centre mid.....neither of them are tired

Back
Top Bottom