Simple football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, that's how I came to read it - happy to debate your view as well - but the title alone of 'Simple Football' is quite telling. I have no particular issue his interpretation, simply feel the polarisation is reching new heights and ultimately resulting in false expectations
my view is pro-Spurs : ostrich:

edit: explain false expectations

I love spurs more than you, there is no way on this earth you are more pro spurs than me.

I have never used a cannon printer, never inserted anything in a JVC, played a Dream Cast and i refuse to get on an emirates plane. I would rather walk.

I am spurs. You're not.

Lets argue
I once made a cigarette burn on my mate's Bergkamp jersey and didn't tell him (he was sitting next to me at a table)

So is mine

r.e. false expectations - The premise is setting Timmy to go on and not only finish 4th (with his 'simple football') but possibly even surpass Woolwich.
did he say that?

edit: seemed like a throwaway line to me, I don't think even he believed that.

Finishing 4th isn't impossible

Last edited:
It's not implausible to finish above Woolwich. Crazier thing's have happened.

Although I think it will not happen.

I love spurs more than you, there is no way on this earth you are more pro spurs than me.

I have never used a cannon printer, never inserted anything in a JVC, played a Dream Cast and i refuse to get on an emirates plane. I would rather walk.

I am spurs. You're not.

Lets argue

I had my own ARSE surgically removed, simply 'cos it contains THAT word!!
I now shit out of my lower spine!

BEAT THAT YOU SPURS MELTS!!

I have supported every Spurs manager that has been employed by the club, bar none

Until they get sacked, and then its "thanks for your efforts and good luck to you"

Except Graham, who can fuck off and die

Back
Top Bottom