Should Eriksen start on Sunday 03/11 against Everton away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Eriksen start against Everon away 03.11.2019

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The guy is tarnishing his legacy with us. Should be dropped and then maybe feature as a sub when we find out form.

When I say feature, I mean get him in the shop window so we can attempt to sell him in January.

If Poch starts him then he has to go because it will either show that he is trying to get the sack or is so blind to Eriksen’s poor form/disinterest in playing that he can no longer be trusted to manage our great club

If Poch starts him then he has to go because it will either show that he is trying to get the sack or is so blind to Eriksen’s poor form/disinterest in playing that he can no longer be trusted to manage our great club

Tend to agree with this.
To start Erikson at this stage of the season, on his form, would be very telling for me. Time to move on from CE, and get our season back on track. Reward those who fight for the privilege of playing ..

No because you’ve turned into a bunch of negative melts
And lots of shit polls give me a fucking break.

It’s a discussion forum. Which you aren’t forced to sign in to.

A huge proportion of people are not happy with how things are. We/they are entitled to express an opinion on said situation.

Are you happy with how the club is currently doing?

Back
Top Bottom