Should Eriksen start on Sunday 03/11 against Everton away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Eriksen start against Everon away 03.11.2019

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
snakepastor-1-61b4.gif

Eriksen, Dele and Winks should be nowhere near the first team.

They add fuck all to the team you wouldn't recognize them in a conference side.

Winks has the right attitude at least but I agree, Ndombele is twice the player he is, that much is obvious.

Dele needs to get off the social media bollocks and refocus on football, it feels like football is secondary to him currently and he is more interested in being a celebrity.

Eriksen, well, speaks itself really, doesn't deserve to wear the shirt.

As I said at the time, one of the things that most pleased me about the Red Star result is that Eriksen was a complete irrelevance. He didn't start the game and there was no question of him coming on as a sub - total waste of space.

There was an old Sweet FA cartoon about a rebellious and demotivated player (The Player that Money Wouldn't Buy) and the only offer the player got in the end was from the local vicar who needed someone to cut the grass. I hope Eriksen gets a similar deal in the summer.

As I said at the time, one of the things that most pleased me about the Red Star result is that Eriksen was a complete irrelevance. He didn't start the game and there was no question of him coming on as a sub - total waste of space.

There was an old Sweet FA cartoon about a rebellious and demotivated player (The Player that Money Wouldn't Buy) and the only offer the player got in the end was from the local vicar who needed someone to cut the grass. I hope Eriksen gets a similar deal in the summer.
More tea vicar??

Back
Top Bottom