Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aguero is more protected in that regard by City than Bale is by Real. Aguero is almost never expected to give interviews or be in the limelight. Whereas Real throw Bale to the wolves on the regular.

This is a likely factor in the lack of "outrage" over Aguero's English skills.
He hasn't made the effort to learn even a basic level of english and isnt interviewed often, exactly-they just don't have him talk to the press-loads of foreign players in England dont so why should Bale be slagged off for not doing interviews in perfect spanish?
Because real and their supporters are cunts thats why;)

"for God's sake Levy, spend some money! Buy somebody!"
"No, not him. too expensive!"
Too expensive, too old, and too not what we need right now. We need central midfielders and fullbacks, not speedy inside forwards with injury problems. I would have taken him back in a heartbeat two or three seasons ago, but not now.

the most surprising thing about this thread is finding out there are over 250 people actually contributing. So used to having to wade through page on page of drivel from the same 3 or 4 that I assume the rest just get lost in there or cannot be bothered addressing the narcissistic fuckwits.

I still have feelings for him. Can't help it.

He's been there five and a half years but still can't speak Spanish. He must be very dim, eh?
He does speak Spanish (not well) but it’s a tabloid narrative that’s being fed. The was a piece about him again today saying he didn’t answer a question in Spainish but failed to mention that he answered all bar this one in Spanish.

I went to see Clive and Paul Allen last night in Bedwas rugby club(near Cardiff) club full of South Wales yids,Clive was asked should Spurs go for Bale and he was very vocal saying we definitely SHOULD,he said we need somebody with a winning mentality.Clive and Paul were brilliant with their stories of their careers,especially Paul with his Gazza memories and Clive with his encounter with Wenger(who he calls the frog)when he was Martin Jols assistant at the Highbury game when two gooners cluttered into each other and expected us to stop for them,we went on and scored and the two managers were nose to nose on the touchline,after the game Clive went to the frogs office (Jol was busy being interviewed) and Wenger called us cheats,Clive said he had to be dragged from the office,ha ha love it,it was a great night meeting two legends

Back
Top Bottom