Should Bale Return To Spurs?

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Should Bale Return To Spurs?

• Yes

Votes: 115 38.3%
  • No

Votes: 141 47.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 44 14.7%

• Total voters

Register to remove

the most surprising thing about this thread is finding out there are over 250 people actually contributing. So used to having to wade through page on page of drivel from the same 3 or 4 that I assume the rest just get lost in there or cannot be bothered addressing the narcissistic fuckwits.

I went to see Clive and Paul Allen last night in Bedwas rugby club(near Cardiff) club full of South Wales yids,Clive was asked should Spurs go for Bale and he was very vocal saying we definitely SHOULD,he said we need somebody with a winning mentality.Clive and Paul were brilliant with their stories of their careers,especially Paul with his Gazza memories and Clive with his encounter with Wenger(who he calls the frog)when he was Martin Jols assistant at the Highbury game when two gooners cluttered into each other and expected us to stop for them,we went on and scored and the two managers were nose to nose on the touchline,after the game Clive went to the frogs office (Jol was busy being interviewed) and Wenger called us cheats,Clive said he had to be dragged from the office,ha ha love it,it was a great night meeting two legends

Register to remove

If we end up getting Bale and losing Eriksen, I'd love to see us in a 4-3-3. Kane seems to be doing pretty well in that formation for England. I think we'd have lots of flexibility in the middle.

Trips(if he's not sold)-Sanchez-Jan-Rose
Dele/Winks-Dier/Sissoko/Winks-Sissoko/Winks/Lamela
Sonny-Kane-Bale

Salivating at the thought of that front three, but with Bale in the form he was in in his final season with us
That certainly sounds like a great front three. But what I'm missing there is a little tricky winger in the Sterling mould. Bale and Sonny are quite similar in a sense, that they are great running at players, but I think we'll be up against teams parking the bus, where you need a slightly different skillset.

But wouldn't say no, to that front three.

Airfixx

Take your miserable whining and fuck off.
That certainly sounds like a great front three. But what I'm missing there is a little tricky winger in the Sterling mould. Bale and Sonny are quite similar in a sense, that they are great running at players, but I think we'll be up against teams parking the bus, where you need a slightly different skillset.

But wouldn't say no, to that front three.
As a model, I love the speed/power it would boast, but you do have a point (though I think Sonny is pretty damn good weaving through tight spaces during times of 'purpleness' ).... We'd be seriously reliant upon creative passing from deep.... Although I suspect Toby's assists stats would go through the roof thanks to his QtrBack-like distribution.

Mrs Perryman

I'm a Cockney Malteser
No we have had a really good time, but apart from cinemas not much to do in the evening, as we're not night people. In fact we found Bourbon Street too noisy at 6pm!!!

Register to remove

Top Bottom