Sheffield Utd (Away) - 4pm Sunday 19th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm loving these four in defence. Radu may well prove a great signing. Great we have competition at LB now. Need an RB that can push Porro. A top CDM. And two forwards. Just that!
Hopefully that does not include Gallagher. Can we for once just get rid of the average players ( thus btw does include players like Johnson kulu richi davies royal and the others on loan ) and get real quality. Jimenez , ollise, eze, nico Williams and blend in some youth.

Up to you but what is in my post that is not unreasonable?
Why are some of you so scared of giving our youngsters a go especially in a free hit season.

You can't have it both ways, sorry. You're one of those who keeps banging on about winning things, and yet you want us to play a load of youngsters. Slow, careful integration is what is needed.

Now shush.

I
You can't have it both ways, sorry. You're one of those who keeps banging on about winning things, and yet you want us to play a load of youngsters. Slow, careful integration is what is needed.

Now shush.
was referring to this season mainly. But regardless of winning things we surely have to have a pathway for the youngsters into the first team squad. It’s Tottenham heritage!

No

No your arguments are stupid. I don’t go in far name calling or slagging peeps off like you do. How do you know they are not good enough. How do you know they are not gonna do better than some of the dross we have and keep playing. I’d rather are youngsters be given a chance and possibly fail than keep playing players who just are not good enough. This is a stupid argument about being ready mentally and physically. FFS kloop played a bunch of kids v chavs in a final. He was brave and so were his players. They played with no fear. If as Ange and a few keep saying this was his free hit season to test the players then wouldn’t it have been ideal to do that now. Is he gonna do that next season in the cups or Europa and get knocked out early again. He said he played a weakened team v Fulham bcos when else would he see those players in action. Well when is he gonna see our youngsters in action next season? One his briefs from levy was to integrate some of the youth well he has failed to do so.

You addressed the first point in my post but ignored the others, what a coincidence.

Your posts give me a headache.

Back
Top Bottom