Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sheesh, I would’ve thought we’d trust Poch enough by now to give him time with a player and let him make the call if he’s not good enough.

Sure.
Seems to depend on which player is talked about though.
Apparently Aurier gets a pass because he may be half decent in the future even though he has clearly been dreadful.

I like the guy. Think he has potential. Think he is great for Sissoko.
Doesn't change the fact that he is a liability right now and if he continues to play without improving dramatically and quickly he will end up costing us dearly this season.

Good. Bout time we had someone new to cunt off...

Lamella, Davies, Son, Sissoko...

Totally spoils my fun when these chaps turn the proverbial corner...

Need more like N'Jie,... Be shit for a few games then fuck off; poor appearance level still in tact and the fans feel vindicated.... Proper yido!

:pochfacepalm:

Good. Bout time we had someone new to cunt off...

Lamella, Davies, Son, Sissoko...

Totally spoils my fun when these chaps turn the proverbial corner...

Need more like N'Jie,... Be shit for a few games then fuck off; poor appearance level still in tact and the fans feel vindicated.... Proper yido!

:pochfacepalm:

No end to the enjoyment with this one :)

Aurier was bought as a direct replacement to Walker. As yet he is about 10% as good, and 5% as quick. Hopefully he may turn out to be OK

So, to summarize thus far: Aurier was counted off as a homophobe before ever putting on the shirt, been considered so good he needed a song, 'Put Ronaldo in his pocket, and was heartily defended from being called beast because of his play, and now he's a cunt that doesn't understand football and can fuck off, preferably in January.

And some wonder why he goes to ground so easily....poor lad is dizzy as fuck from this roller coaster, obviously.

Seriously thought I'd stumbled into some trolling/satire to be honest. Maybe we should let a player get to his first Spurs holiday party before forming strong opinions....

:sonhmm:

No end to the enjoyment with this one :)

Dude's made 7 appearances; one of which was at LB. Plenty of up-side to his game.... You yourself even acknowledged the visible potential.

Patience my friend. Let Poch do his work... As we've seen numerous times, if the gaffer aint impressed you won't be around very long.

Aurier was bought as a direct replacement to Walker. As yet he is about 10% as good, and 5% as quick. Hopefully he may turn out to be OK
So....a month ago the consensus opinion was we'd fucked Walker off to City and bought a better player for half the price. Now he's a League One player at best?

Fuck me....this thread is going twilight zone. Did he nail Poch's wife wearing a woolwich top then mop up the mess with a signed Nicholson shirt over the weekend?

Serge just needs to lose the red streak in his hair...
Change it to White or Navy and he'll becomeca cult hero overnight...

You Mark my words!

Serge just needs to lose the red streak in his hair...
Change it to White or Navy and he'll becomeca cult hero overnight...

You Mark my words!

That'd be blinding tho!

I don't do twitter and all that nonsense but we should campaign him to get lilywhite and blue stripes done...

.....But yeh, would probably buy him at least a couple more weeks too!
:dier:

Lots of raw talent there, give Poch till th end of the season and we will have one of the best in Europe for his posistion!
Let's not try to write him off to soon!

Still young, would rather play trippier until he finds his pace

Trouble is, he will get there a lot quicker if he plays first team regularly

It's a conundrum for me

Yes he had an off day on Sunday, it happens to every player. I recall not being overly impressed with Son or Lamela when they first arrived.......I would rather let poch and his coaches work with him over a season then judge....

One of the things that makes me laugh when we talk about replacing Walker is the fact we loaned him out twice to Villa & QPR before he came of age and even when he was at his best still had some brainfarts.

That's not to say Aurier had a great game on Sunday, just we can't expect someone to slot in to a new system and adapt to it without a fair portion of patience and accepting that errors are going to happen along the way. The problem is I doubt Aurier will be given as long to adapt as Walker, he needs to adapt his tackling to make it bit less train wrecky but I can I already see that he knows how to deliver a ball.

Real Madrid away is the perfect microcosm of Aurier, stupid challenge for the penalty, killer cross for our goal, he offers a great supply line, there is something there though I'm sure of it.

Back
Top Bottom