Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sure but we need a real CAM at CAM not fucking Bale. When has Bale shown himself to be a creative passing attacking midfielder. Bale would be great to have on one of the wings instead of Lucas. Not that Levy would ever pay the wage required.
I haven’t mentioned any other targets in this.
Just that Bale would be a massive upgrade on Eriksen
But in true TFC fashion, you feel the need to argue against me, despite actually agreeing with what I said

I haven’t mentioned any other targets in this.
Just that Bale would be a massive upgrade on Eriksen
But in true TFC fashion, you feel the need to argue against me, despite actually agreeing with what I said
Cause it makes no sense. You cant say lets swap out Gazzaniga for De Bruyne and think people are going to agree with it. They dont do the same job.

“He can’t cross”

tumblr_mq6luctKP21qbo81go1_250.gif

Another cross, another assist! Every attack has come via him!

ANOTHER very solid performance. That's 4 in a row now? Very happy with him, hope he continues not having his brain farts.

Yeah, another great game today.

Its the consistency that was missing from him. Keep it up Serge.

He's so strong that he must be a nightmare to go up against when he's on form. Loved seeing him take on a man too. Put in a few delicious crosses too.

With Serge playing such an advanced role it forces Ryan to stay back, for the team this works, for the players this makes Serge look positive and Ryan look negative. Nothing wrong in that it is after all a team game and only the result truly matters .... bit harsh when you go on the Ryan thread and see him getting the same dog's abuse Serge got when he was forced to play deep .... some people never learn it would seem.

I rate him. If he sorts out some of the brain farts, then he's quite some player. We should remember Walker was also prone to making errors in judgment back in his earlier days. Let's see how he performs until the end of the season and then draw further conclusions.

With Serge playing such an advanced role it forces Ryan to stay back, for the team this works, for the players this makes Serge look positive and Ryan look negative. Nothing wrong in that it is after all a team game and only the result truly matters .... bit harsh when you go on the Ryan thread and see him getting the same dog's abuse Serge got when he was forced to play deep .... some people never learn it would seem.

Tbh, it's not at all.....

Has anyone called RS a dumb cunt, "banter", a "clown" or anything of that nature?

Nope.... Just people being underwhelmed.

I rate him. If he sorts out some of the brain farts, then he's quite some player. We should remember Walker was also prone to making errors in judgment back in his earlier days. Let's see how he performs until the end of the season and then draw further conclusions.
To be fair I find that he's had a lot less of those since Jose took over. Not saying he's the driving force behind it, could just be coincidental.
There was a point where every time he was near a player it could end poorly for us.

Back
Top Bottom