Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And Wanyama i believe.
And Son and Eriksen as well. And Dier is like third or secondary England captain when fit and in the squad.

Which is why I think there is some credence to the reports that Poch is having a tougher time getting everyone to do as he says these days. Our team isn't exactly just a bunch of green horns these days. But stocked with full internationals and national captains. He's probably being questioned a fair bit more whenever he goes over tactics and such these days than when he arrived.

Doesn't mean that they have turned on him. Just that there are more than one strong voice in the dressing room.

Great outlet vs Palace. His best game for a long time, and a genuine threat.

If his output was like this all season, it would balance out the odd brain freeze / reckless penalty giveaway.

We expected Serge and at least some others to be gone.... no doubt the squad looks better for them still being here.

If we can have the Aurier of this game and the KWP of the Bournemouth game last season I'll be a happy man.
...can we also have the Danny Rose of the debut NLD goal, the Kyle Walker of 2011 when he scored that winning goal against them, oh, and the Danny Thomas of 1983....

Ta! :harrysmile::ossie:

And Son and Eriksen as well. And Dier is like third or secondary England captain when fit and in the squad.

Which is why I think there is some credence to the reports that Poch is having a tougher time getting everyone to do as he says these days. Our team isn't exactly just a bunch of green horns these days. But stocked with full internationals and national captains. He's probably being questioned a fair bit more whenever he goes over tactics and such these days than when he arrived.

Doesn't mean that they have turned on him. Just that there are more than one strong voice in the dressing room.
weren't we also talking about needing a leader in the outfield - if we have so many national captains they should all be self driven.
Or have we ended up with too many chiefs and not enough troopers, it takes a super chief to rise above them all.

Back
Top Bottom