Season Ticket Renewals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The prices have gone up because of the cost to employ the idiots who cant work a cash register and understand "two beers and a cider please" in the concourse.

eggsoakley said:
The prices have gone up because of the cost to employ the idiots who cant work a cash register and understand "two beers and a cider please" in the concourse.

it's impossible to get a beer in the East Upper.......you have to start queuing half an hour before half time

Blanchflower said:
eggsoakley said:

it's impossible to get a beer in the East Upper.......you have to start queuing half an hour before half time
Same in Park Lane Lower. It's a disgrace.

They should learn from Wembley. Automatic 12-pint dispensers and beers lined up ready.

I always try not to drink in the ground now, the service is so shit and I resent paying £4.50 odd for a warm plaatic bottle of Carlberg Export

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
Blanchflower said:
eggsoakley said:

Same in Park Lane Lower. It's a disgrace.

They should learn from Wembley. Automatic 12-pint dispensers and beers lined up ready.

Me and a mate in the same block take it in turns to go down 5 mins before half time to get them in, we both have missed some goals in the past, I consider it a lucky trait. Shelf lower have this season where I sit a normal food and drink bit then an alcohol only bit, speeds it up alittle more. Still the same old shit though, they started to do Gaymers first half of season and now are back to the crappy cider.

The only place I can buy food/drink at half time is the concourse that covers the North/East corner. I left my seat in the 44th, got back in 5 minutes. Beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom