searching for a interview

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi mates,

I am going to Tottenham-Liverpool in december..
Is it possible that I can interview a player of tottenham or liverpool before the match or after?
Do you know someone? I am writing an article about the belgian players in the premier league and also about SaS (suarez and Sturridge).

Kind Regards,

Jeroen

I know absolutely nothing about interviewing players, but I doubt the club would just allow any random person to get to talk to a player without an appropriate reason. However, given you're writing an article, I'm sure they'll let you.

Probably pointed out the bleeding obvious there, but oh well :levywtf:

Hope you get an answer....

Last edited:
My girlfriend's mother works in the boxes at Anfield where the wives of the players sit and procrastinate, I could ask if it's a possibility, but, I wouldn't hold your breathe.

You might have better luck trying to interview a former player than a current one. No way the club will let you have a few minutes directly with a current first team player

Email the press department at both clubs and make yourself sound as professional as possible - blag it, essentially. You'll most likely get told to kindly fuck off due to lack of any media accreditation, if they respond at all, but at least you tried.

Email the press department at both clubs and make yourself sound as professional as possible - blag it, essentially. You'll most likely get told to kindly fuck off due to lack of any media accreditation, if they respond at all, but at least you tried.
IF YOU TRY BALDINI YOU COULD BE FUCKING PLAYING

Get in touch with Radio City or City Talk (Liverpool radio stations) as they always seem to have 'Liverpool Legends' on like Jan Molby and Ian Rush. Email them and see what they say.

Back
Top Bottom