Scum v Tottenham U21s Premier League 22nd April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm planning to get a flag made up for this game. Hopefully it's shipped to me by April 20th!

You know that Barnet is in north London right?

Shit yeah, I meant Man Utd territory :cunt:

In all seriousness, I can't see us all fitting onto the terrace. And I really want to watch the lads on a terrace. Pretty much what every PL fan dreams about these days, apart from those yuppie Woolwich fans who're more likely to approve of their 'padded seats, yah'.

Two pubs right next to ground, if we're being treated as proper away fans we will be in the better pub.

I'd like to go for one of these. However as a tourist I don't usually go to areas of the UK not plastered with tube stops, coppers and starbucks shops.

Barnet. Hmm. Is is even .... you know, safe there ???

:dempsey2:

I'd like to go for one of these. However as a tourist I don't usually go to areas of the UK not plastered with tube stops, coppers and starbucks shops.

Barnet. Hmm. Is is even .... you know, safe there ???

:dempsey2:
Middle class area, especially with Arseanal playing.

Back
Top Bottom