Scum Day

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't wanna be too premature, but go with me on this...

Right so the scum have their day where we can no longer catch them up in the league and we all know what it's called, however it looks like we might have a shout at it this year, so, suggestions for the name?

linnet_spur said:
St Arsenhole day

If we were going to do it, this would get my vote. Although I think finishing above them for one year and making up a name for the day they were mathematically unable to reach us would look a bit silly. Better to remind them that they are just cunts, each and every day.

AberdeenYid said:
Ollie gets rep.

I never wind up Gooners anymore. More fun waiting for them to crack in silence.
An Woolwich supporting friend of mine said that the most depressing thing following the derby loss wasn't actually losing the game, it was the lack of gloating texts afterwards. We've bigger fish to fry, and the angrier they get in our wake, the funnier it becomes.

I'm an American, so I'm not around for all of the banter between supporters of different clubs. So on twitter I follow fans from most of the PL teams just do get an idea of how fans feel about their team from week to week. Has anyone else noticed how gooners have been talking more about Tottenham than their own club? They almost talk about us more than we do. You can tell by all of their petty comments, that they must be fucking terrified about this club. It's fucking fantastic.

Sorry not thread worth and didn't know where to put this.

One of my good mates is a goon and the amount of FB status he's made about us this season is remarkable considering he never used to bother.

I have great delight in pointing this out to him and it normally shuts him up.

The only time I've mentioned Woolwich in a status update is when we've beaten them and not in a gloaty way.

I think we simply just have more class ;)

Leroy Mamrtin said:
One of my good mates is a goon and the amount of FB status he's made about us this season is remarkable considering he never used to bother.

I have great delight in pointing this out to him and it normally shuts him up.

The only time I've mentioned a***nal in a status update is when we've beaten them and not in a gloaty way.

I think we simply just have more class ;)
I like to think us and Woolwich are like Harry Enfield's "Considerably Richer Than You" sketch. When the smug couple meet others, they can't admit their understated humility, so brag even more about how much better they are. We're the classier meek ones btw.

History has taught me to keep my mouth shut until the final whistle on the last day of the season. In a way it is so much funnier to be aloof about our current positions rather than sink to the level they expect us to. Besides, gooners seem to be doing a perfectly good job ridiculing themselves. E.g. Wilshire, frimpong and chesney's twitter.

Should we eventually finish above them this season I'll have my fun then. There are many years of pent up frustration to come out.

For now, keep doing what you're doing tottenham and we can all look forward to up your arse day or whatever we choose to call it

Back
Top Bottom