Scott Parker Interview

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Parker and Modric are the fucking business

as a central 2 they are pretty much as good as it gets

Harry has created a monster.

Good interview. If he and Modric did both get injured, it would have the potential to be a disaster but at least we've got players who can step in and still do a good job.

It's funny, isn't it, the glowing terms Adebayor is described in. Sounds like a proper lad, nothing like the stroppy twat everyone expected. Suppose he could still prove to be mercurial in that sense but there seems to be great morale among the squad at the moment.

Thelonious Filth said:
Sandro and Huddlestone wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. We lack decent back up on the wings.
Sandro and Huddlestone are more than capable backups. I'm worried about big Tom finding his old form, though. He's been out of the game for practically a year now. Would it be the best central midfield combo in the league? Probably not, but it would still be upper-table.

Sandro and VDV would be worth a look in the middle

VDV has played there for Holland loads of times and been class

then put Defoe and Ade upfront with our flying wingers and we'd be sorted

then we got Pienaar or Kranky who can play in a middle 3

I rate Hudd but he always takes an age to get back in form after injuries

381336_10150411454042156_196715277155_8075500_1878222903_n.jpg

"Today’s the day. You’re going to score two goals, you’re going to win the game for us’. I can see Adebayor getting bigger and bigger as Harry’s saying it."

ooooo matron

Back
Top Bottom