Scott Houghton with an afro - Marcus Edwards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unused sub in an away win over Emmen this weekend. Doesn't bode well.

That is rather worrying.

I wonder if it was his lack of end product? Missing out against Ajax is understandable but to then not be put back into the team after his team lost 7-1 without him is pretty telling.

I wonder how he has found the Dutch custom of Zwarte Piet, must appear pretty fucked up to a young lad from north London.

Real example of being exposed to different cultures and customs.

Remember thinking what the fuck is going on the first time I went over there in December and saw loads of people dressed up like this.

Zwarte.jpg

I wonder how he has found the Dutch custom of Zwarte Piet, must appear pretty fucked up to a young lad from north London.

Remember thinking what the fuck is going on the first time I went over there in December and saw loads of people dressed up like this.

Zwarte.jpg
........ :levywtf:

Zwarte.jpg
It is messed up and blatantly racist, but the majority of Dutch people despise it to be fair, and Edwards doesn't really strike me as someone who'd give much of a shit about something like this either.

Zwarte.jpg

1, 2, 4, 3

Dutch area that I went to / know people from around Eindhoven it is pretty normal. Whole groups of people going out to parties etc. But they are known as the "Boeren" (farmers) by other football fans which I think equates to being called country bumpkins.

Just definitely not something you would be seeing over here anyway.

Back
Top Bottom