Scott Houghton with an afro - Marcus Edwards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmm. He's back to not starting games again.

3 games on the bounce now that he hasn't started and in his last start for the club, he scored.

They've got a new manager since a few weeks, cunt.

I'm watching it now.

I am amazed he cannot get a game right now. The level of this league is genuinely some of the worst I've seen. I wouldn't even put it on League One level.

You can see why Ajax and PSV dominate it and it's quite amazing either of them manage to do anything in European football.

Came on at half time and changed the game.

Drew 1-1 in the end with his team scoring a 92nd minute equaliser. Glimmer of hope for their survival hopes.

ME was taken off on 73 mins just after Den Haag scored their 3rd goal.
Finished 3-1. Excelsior had more possession and more shots but obv not enough goals.
23 apps out of a possible 32 for ME. Excelsior 2nd bottom.

just never gonna happen is it.

He has the natural talent, I'd stick with him if his attitude is right just to see. Got another year left of his contract if I recall correctly, personally I'd extend it and get him back out on loan somewhere like the Bundesliga for a team who will give him as many minutes as possible. He just needs to learn the more mature parts of the game.

How old is he now? 20 or 21 something like that? Got to keep nurturing him and just see where we and he can improve himself.

So over a 38 game league season you're looking at approximately an *expected* 7 assists and 6 goals a season. Thats in the Eredivisie where Vinnie was top scorer.
To be fair in one of the worst and most defensive teams in the league. Vinnie played for AZ who are a consistent top 4-5 team.

D7Lj9pqW4AApq5Q.jpg:large

Doesnt look like the game is being televised anywhere as cannot find a stream but going by their Twitter feed, he is winning a lot of fouls and potentially could even have won a penalty.

RKC are now down to 10 men though.

Back
Top Bottom