Savage gets Savaged - BBC 5 Live 01/09/2018

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Register to remove

MRS P!!!!

:pochwtf::pochshock::hugoshock::lamelashock::clintonohshit::adewtf::chadliwtf::avbdamn::gylfi::avbshock::dempsey:
I agree with everything you say Mrs P, but, I think you should take time to say 3 hail Marys and at least half a dozen Lords prayers to recover your saintly presence on this forum.
Dare I say, I think you are being influenced by a few undesirable characters on this board. I for one would like you to return to the reasonable side of the Cock. No pun intended.
#Bouquetkeepingupappearances.
:dierpochhug:

Mrs Perryman

I'm a Cockney Malteser
I agree with everything you say Mrs P, but, I think you should take time to say 3 hail Marys and at least half a dozen Lords prayers to recover your saintly presence on this forum.
Dare I say, I think you are being influenced by a few undesirable characters on this board. I for one would like you to return to the reasonable side of the Cock. No pun intended.
#Bouquetkeepingupappearances.
:dierpochhug:
Sorry about my slide into the Dark Side, couldn't help myself :oops:

paddygspur

Supporter
History - Simon Schama
Economics - Adam Tooze
Football - John McGinn
Politics - Darcus Howe
Literature - John Donne
Economics it's a dismal science but I'll plop for galbraith
History AJP Taylor
Football Archibald
Politics nye Bevan or the slippery De Gaulle
Literature always changing but evelyn waugh handful of dust is a mighty book which I should read again.

Register to remove

Top Bottom