Saturday i crossword

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm wondering if the complier of the huge General Knowledge crossword in the Saturday i newspaper is a Spurs Fan, or maybe even our very own Ahab....

Couple of weeks ago:
"England and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder (4,4)" - pretty easy.

This weekend:
"The ship commanded by Captain Ahab in Moby Dick" (6), and
"Footballer and later manager who scored 4 goals on his debut for Tottenham Hotspur in 1977 (5,3)" - not so easy for the youngsters.

I'm wondering if the complier of the huge General Knowledge crossword in the Saturday i newspaper is a Spurs Fan, or maybe even our very own Ahab....

Couple of weeks ago:
"England and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder (4,4)" - pretty easy.

This weekend:
"The ship commanded by Captain Ahab in Moby Dick" (6), and
"Footballer and later manager who scored 4 goals on his debut for Tottenham Hotspur in 1977 (5,3)" - not so easy for the youngsters.
I will seize the day when the LA Times start putting in Spurs clues in their crossword. Don't see that happening anytime soon though. :pochrolleyes:

I was there when we put 9 past Bristol Rovers, was all downhill for Lee after that game, I don't remember Ian Moores being exactly prolific after that either!

Back
Top Bottom