Safe-standing at White Hart Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Done it the moment you posted it on Twitter because I'm hardcore :avbscream:

I also think it's best if the club get to see this in some way, hopefully provoking a reaction................................................................................................

:adegrin:

that's right bitches, the joke ended but I still done it anyway :parker:

Done and sent to everyone I know that is Spurs. Ray Wilkins was just on the footballers football show on Sky, giving the same 'opinion based on anything but the facts' argument which is stopping us having a real detabe.

"All I care about is safety, and the all seaters are safe"

"Well given the situation now with people standing up in seating areas, the evidence is that the new system will actually be safer".

"Well I wouldn't know anything about that, all i can say is that we should definitely keep it all seater for safety reasons."

God help us.

DONE!!!

Except everywhere I go on the site there is a banner advertising it? Is it a contest or something? If I do it multiple times do I win a prize? Bit shameless really, especially since we're not even sure if it's being passed onto the club :baletroll:

The only people who seem to be able to argue against safe standing are absolute fuckwits. The argument usually entails "standing is not safe" repeated about 15 times in response to any counter argument involving logic or reason.

Just got back from a sporting event where we were allowed to stand AND drink beer at the same time. And it was safe.

But then again it was rugby, so everyone's all very civilised.

Chelsea and Liverpool fans then?
Well, I can't blame Liverpool. Chelsea, on the other hand, are signatories of the safe standing petition according to the Safe Standing Roadshow.

Probably the first decision of Roman's tenure at Chelsea that I don't think is an abomination.

Well, I can't blame Liverpool. Chelsea, on the other hand, are signatories of the safe standing petition according to the Safe Standing Roadshow.

Probably the first decision of Roman's tenure at Chelsea that I don't think is an abomination.

Chelsea are still cunts though...

Back
Top Bottom