Safe-standing at White Hart Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Given that standing areas would increase capacity and with it more money, this doesn't really make sense.

Also if levy said we need to charge £100 a ticket so we can buy more players would you be happy to do so? There's more important things in football than buying players ffs.
I've had it with your pious bullshit Flav. We need expensive players or else we'll get relegated and then go into administration.

To be honest, if you stand sit in the park lane the stewards only do their job by telling us all to sit down. They don't really enforce the rule. During the Liverpool game i stood for pretty much the whole thing and they didn't really fight us when we didnt sit down.

To be honest, if you stand sit in the park lane the stewards only do their job by telling us all to sit down. They don't really enforce the rule. During the Liverpool game i stood for pretty much the whole thing and they didn't really fight us when we didnt sit down.
Rebel :gio:

:harrylol:

Smart of West Ham. Safe standing will probably increase the capacity, which they'll need once the OS is selling out every match.
West Ham may aswell rip out the seats at the Boelyn and have safe standing there, even if a game is being played at the Olympic Stadium, they would still be closer to the action.:adelol:

Some of the comments I've seen on this whole standing debate are insane. People are either incredibly stupid or just haven't bothered to read what safe standing is about.

Just read the article on the BBC, scrolled down to the comments and this was the first one...

The only problem i have with this will be when you book a seated ticket but get put in with everyone else standing up - so you're forced to do so yourself.

:gylfi:

Oh yea, like when you book a seat to see Spurs play but they give you a ticket for Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Some of the comments I've seen on this whole standing debate are insane. People are either incredibly stupid or just haven't bothered to read what safe standing is about.

Just read the article on the BBC, scrolled down the comments and this was the first one...

:gylfi:

Oh yea, like when you book a seat to see Spurs play but they give you a ticket for Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

I know its crazy, I read the comments and had to read the article again to make sure that they explained what safe standing is.

We just need to keep spreading the word, explain to your friends, family what safe standing actually is. If we can improve public opinion then clubs will get on-board, at the moment it seems that clubs fear bad publicity or something.

Back
Top Bottom