S9E07 - Davinson Sanchez: The New Cafu

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would agree with Poch. On the basis that the scoring criteria is:
  1. I need you to play in a position that you've probably never ever played before {Correct Answer: "Yes boss"}
  2. You're going to have to play against a dangerous and motivated opponent in a team that will target you from the first whistle: {Correct Answer: "Yes Boss"}
  3. This could go 1 of 2 ways. I might back you if this go badly but there's a small chance I might throw you under the bus and blame you if we lose, irrespective of how well you played or not. {Correct Answer: "Not a problem boss, you know best"}
Smashed it.

Last edited:

Mourinho will have new relationships to build with players who he hasn't previously worked with at former clubs, but one player in particular he may have to build bridges with.

That man is Davinson Sanchez, who Mourinho admitted to having highlighted as a weakness in the Europa League final when Manchester United faced Ajax back in 207.

Back
Top Bottom