S8E58 - Trust The Wheel Of Doom

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good show.... Timely.

Shame the trust assumes everyone has an "I'm alright Jack" attitude towards tickets....

If comments on here reflect any form of consensus then most aren't complaining about not getting a ticket; merely the process.

Good show.... Timely.

Shame the trust assumes everyone has an "I'm alright Jack" attitude towards tickets....

If comments on here reflect any form of consensus then most aren't complaining about not getting a ticket; merely the process.

Indeed, decent and opportune show.
I agree that they do, even if unintentionally, come across a bit blase about getting a ticket for a match.

Wish they could have given some insight into the wheel of doom/supposed 'queuing' system; and the seeming pointlessness of the OH Plus membership. Think I might actually write to them after listening to this.

Indeed, decent and opportune show.
I agree that they do, even if unintentionally, come across a bit blase about getting a ticket for a match.

Wish they could have given some insight into the wheel of doom/supposed 'queuing' system; and the seeming pointlessness of the OH Plus membership. Think I might actually write to them after listening to this.

I think the unspoken verdict was very much that OH+ is of minimal value. It's understandable they won't outright condemn it on air.

I think it was a good podcast.

Pity they don't talk about the wheel of death in more detail. How it works, will it be changed, etc.

I don't think people complain about not getting tickets just that the wheel of death:
Seems completely random
Is pretty rubbish

Really interesting points made by the trust.

Did they really say 50,000 season ticket holders ?

I think they are right that there should be less season ticket holders. Also, didn't realise what a good job the trust does.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom