Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Ben Davies that got zero goals, zero assists and averages 0.1 dribbles, 0.6 key passes, playing for the 4th placed, CL finalists, compared to the 2 goals and 6 assists and ave 0.9 dribbles, 0.9 key passes "non risk" Sessegnon got playing for the bottom team in the Premier League you mean?

You say some funny shit Sammy. sometimes it's funny funny. Sometimes it's just funny.
Unreal isn't he.

This was my stance on Fabregas at the time people..

"Deary me i wouldnt want him in a zillion years. The debate is about who has the better bench (between us and Chelski) and i'm saying he's currently a better player than Winks thus him being a better bench option for Chelski than Winks was for us this past season."

So sammyspurs has again twisted peoples actual quotes and me clearly saying "i don'/t want him in a zillion years" means i want him over Winks . You're pathetic and a proven liar (again).
So what you used a get of jail clause and only because of his past you didn’t want him.
You still thought the cunt was better than Winks though despite him being an absolute joke player at the time.

Nice one

The Ben Davies that got zero goals, zero assists and averages 0.1 dribbles, 0.6 key passes, playing for the 4th placed, CL finalists, compared to the 2 goals and 6 assists and ave 0.9 dribbles, 0.9 key passes "non risk" Sessegnon got playing for the bottom team in the Premier League you mean?

You say some funny shit Sammy. sometimes it's funny funny. Sometimes it's just funny.

Funny shit.....hmmmm let’s see what you and KDs biggest argument for Sessengon is then.

3 years ago he had a good season in the champo.
And he’s 19.

Fucking brilliant stuff

If we can get Tanganga and Sessegnon bedded in we may not have full back as such a big area of concern. Saves money for other positions.

Tanganga is a CB by trade.... Let's not be so hasty to muddy his development by taking him down the utility player path. I'd rather we bare this in mind re: Sessengon too.

Dier nor Foyth speak well for this approach.

So what you used a get of jail clause and only because of his past you didn’t want him.
You still thought the cunt was better than Winks though despite him being an absolute joke player at the time.

Nice one
You're thick as pig shit and a liar to boot. In that thread that was dated back in the summer 2017 window (so the 16/17 finshed) it was a discussion regarding chelsea's bench compared to ours.

You even say yourself after my comment..

"Our back up proved itself. You have lauded Willian and Fabregas which I get."

So you got what i was saying regarding Fabregas currently being the better player at the time but now you twist and use it against me like the pathetic poster you are. Even though you "get it" at the time. Loser.

Funny, cos I had it sworn to me that Fulham fans stated he wasn't a FB and rarely played there....

Trying to think who that was now..... Someone currently in the thick of this thread iirc.

*You're

I must have told you that a hundred times on the Brexit thread. How fucking hard is to learn you dumb fuck? There's plenty of people on this forum who's first language isn't English and they seem to be able to use punctuation correctly.

Good to see you're upholding your righteous 'protector of threads' persona. :mourhandlaugh:

Tanganga is a CB by trade.... Let's not be so hasty to muddy his development by taking him down the utility player path. I'd rather we bare this in mind re: Sessengon too.

Dier nor Foyth speak well for this approach.

understand you view. I would say Tanganga with his pace and general play seems more at easy in that role than Dier. If KWP is off it may solve a position at least temporarily and sometimes players do change positions.

understand you view. I would say Tanganga with his pace and general play seems more at easy in that role than Dier. If KWP is off it may solve a position at least temporarily and sometimes players do change positions.

(I had Dier in mind re CB vs DM.... Now master of neither.)

I'm aware that players change positions over time; i just think if Tanganga is 'marked' as a CB we should treat him like one because a top quality HG CB will be far more valuable to us in the long run.

Funny, cos I had it sworn to me that Fulham fans stated he wasn't a FB and rarely played there....

Trying to think who that was now..... Someone currently in the thick of this thread iirc.

That’s a fair point, but we weren’t talking about who’s the best LB, but who’s the more likely to take attacking risks and produce something.

That’s a fair point, but we weren’t talking about who’s the best LB, but who’s the more likely to take attacking risks and produce something.

Why not compare Davies to Sonny and have done with it then?

(Yes, I'm being somewhat facetious now.)

You're thick as pig shit and a liar to boot. In that thread that was dated back in the summer 2017 window (so the 16/17 finshed) it was a discussion regarding chelsea's bench compared to ours.

You even say yourself after my comment..

"Our back up proved itself. You have lauded Willian and Fabregas which I get."

So you got what i was saying regarding Fabregas currently being the better player at the time but now you twist and use it against me like the pathetic poster you are. Even though you "get it" at the time. Loser.

No idea what you’re babbling on about but you rate Fabregas, and think Dele and Sessegnon are playing well so have a good one

(Well done you)

I didn't start the comparison of Davies and Sessegnon's attacking merits, Sammy did. I just pointed out the daftness of what he said.

( :roll: )

He said he was looking fwd to Ben's return at LB(*), not that he had superior attacking prowess.....

(*I am too).

You're holding Ben up against stats that were accumulated by Sess often playing at LW.

There's plenty of people on this forum
‘There are’ - not ‘there’s’ (which as you know is a contraction of ‘there is’). An ugly solution would be to use ‘there’re’, which is grammatically correct, but it looks terrible, and in speech it’s virtually indistinguishable from ‘there’. It’s much easier to use the extra word as in ‘there are’.

I knew what you both meant though.

( :roll: )

He said he was looking fwd to Ben's return at LB(*), not that he had superior attacking prowess.....

(*I am too).

You're holding Ben up against stats that were accumulated by Sess often playing at LW.

Again, I didn't start that comparison. Read what he said. Whatever and however Sessegnon amassed his stats, they, and watching how they both play, don't support Sammy's theory that Davies is likely to create/produce more in an attacking sense - which is entirely what Sammy was suggesting.

Again, I didn't start that comparison. Read what he said. Whatever and however Sessegnon amassed his stats, they, and watching how they both play, don't support Sammy's theory that Davies is likely to create/produce more in an attacking sense - which is entirely what Sammy was suggesting.

He may well have been in terms of play from LB....

But:

Compare Sess's LB stats (only) to Ben and then you may have a point.....

......Unless you're "suggesting" that a LW wouldn't be in a position to accumulate better attacking stats than a LB?

(Obviously that would be a laughable bout of doubling down.... You're not that guy are you Blakey?)

He may well have been in terms of play from LB....

But:

Compare Sess's LB stats (only) to Ben and then you may have a point.....

......Unless you're "suggesting" that a LW wouldn't be in a position to accumulate better attacking stats than a LB?

(Obviously that would be a laughable bout of doubling down.... You're not that guy are you Blakey?)

No, I don't need to, because Davies's zero goals, zero assists, tenth of a dribble per game and half a key pass speak for themselves. Anyone saying Sessegnon doesn't take enough risks and "I can't wait for Davies to get back" to see more risk is clearly just saying (bollocks) stuff for the sake of saying stuff.

Back
Top Bottom