Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just very boring
Call it safe if you want but if you’re not prepared to “risk” running with a ball, you have no right to be in the pitch.

I’ve never rated him, and I’m hoping he proves himself, but I can’t even point to a level I hope he gets “back” to.

A few goals three years ago in the Champo means very little right now. He was just like this in the PL with Fulham yet people were raving about him....odd.

Can’t wait for Davies to get back
Labels Sessegnon as "very boring" whilst also hoping for the quick return of Ben Davies who epitomises the word boring, makes sense.

Thought he showed a bit more last night, could be just a confidence thing...with a few more games under his belt he might start to come into his own more.

What kind of hypocrite are you? Criticising Sess for his lack of attacking prowess and forward passes whilst ignoring Davies who is guilty of the same damn thing.
Where did I mention anything to do with attacking?
In fact what I said was “I’m not looking at either for goals”

Jog on pal, I told you over a year ago that he was underwhelming. You raved about him.

He might come good, but he’s been disappointing.
You can disagree but then you’re disagreeing with the man himself who said “I am disappointed with myself”

Back to the drawing board for you son

Last edited:
Where did I mention anything to do with attacking?
In fact what I said was “I’m not looking at either for goals”

Jog on pal, I told you over a year ago that he was underwhelming. You raced moved about him.

He might come good, but he’s been disappointing.
You can disagree but then you’re disagreeing with the man himself who said “I am disappointed with myself”

Back to the drawing board for you son
I raved about sessegnon? Unfortunately you've got the wrong person.

What i do remember is you continuously claiming Salah would be a total flop when i said he would be a brilliant signing for Pool and i also claimed he would be so good that he would win player of the season. You laughed and called me all sorts. Do you remember this?

I raved about sessegnon? Unfortunately you've got the wrong person.

What i remember is you continuously claiming Salah would be a total flop when i said he would be a brilliant signing and i also claimed he would be so good that he would win player of the season. You laughed and called me all sorts. Do you remember this?
Yeah I thought he was pretty shit and then he had a great couple of seasons and now I think he’s so so.

What’s that got to do with Sessengon not being very good so far?

Yeah I thought he was pretty shit and then he had a great couple of seasons and now I think he’s so so.

What’s that got to do with Sessengon not being very good so far?
It's to do with you mistaking me for a poster who you had a discussion with regarding Sessegnon's success (or lack of) when the only time ive had discussion with you regarding a potential signing of a player was Mo Salah when you did your normal shtick of ridiculing and going overboard with you criticism and inevitably you turned out to be completley wrong. Thought you might have got them 2 mixed up.

If we can get Tanganga and Sessegnon bedded in we may not have full back as such a big area of concern. Saves money for other positions.

It might be a good idea to loan him out somewhere he'll receive coaching beyond some old guy screaming "Play like fucking Ashley Cole or I'll ruin you like I ruined Luke Shaw!"

It's to do with you mistaking me for a poster who you had a discussion with regarding Sessegnon's success (or lack of) when the only time ive had discussion with you regarding a potential signing of a player was Mo Salah when you did your normal shtick of ridiculing and going overboard with you criticism and inevitably you turned out to be completley wrong. Thought you might have got them 2 mixed up.
I haven’t said Sessengon WONT be good.
I’ve said right now, he offers zero and is very boring on the ball.

Disagree all you like, if he’s tearing it up, then don’t mind our shite football.
Aren’t you one of the people who enjoy watching Dele too? Says it all

And yes I did you mixed up.....you was the one who said you wanted Fabregas rather than Winks two years ago, LOL

Last edited:
Just very boring
Call it safe if you want but if you’re not prepared to “risk” running with a ball, you have no right to be in the pitch.

I’ve never rated him, and I’m hoping he proves himself, but I can’t even point to a level I hope he gets “back” to.

A few goals three years ago in the Champo means very little right now. He was just like this in the PL with Fulham yet people were raving about him....odd.

Can’t wait for Davies to get back

The Ben Davies that got zero goals, zero assists and averages 0.1 dribbles, 0.6 key passes, playing for the 4th placed, CL finalists, compared to the 2 goals and 6 assists and ave 0.9 dribbles, 0.9 key passes "non risk" Sessegnon got playing for the bottom team in the Premier League you mean?

You say some funny shit Sammy. sometimes it's funny funny. Sometimes it's just funny.

I haven’t said Sessengon WONT be good.
I’ve said right now, he offers zero and is very boring on the ball.

Disagree all you like, if he’s tearing it up, then don’t mind our shite football.
Aren’t you one of the people who enjoy watching Dele too? Says it all

And yes I did you mixed up.....you was the one who said you wanted Fabregas rather than Winks two years ago, LOL
This was my stance on Fabregas at the time people..

"Deary me i wouldnt want him in a zillion years. The debate is about who has the better bench (between us and Chelski) and i'm saying he's currently a better player than Winks thus him being a better bench option for Chelski than Winks was for us this past season."

So sammyspurs has again twisted peoples actual quotes and me clearly saying "i don'/t want him in a zillion years" means i want him over Winks . You're pathetic and a proven liar (again).

Back
Top Bottom