Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are we ever gonna see this kid in a Spurs shirt? Between Sess and Lo Cel so I feel cheated.
At least we've BOUGHT Sessegnon, which means we'll get to see him EVENTUALLY...

Lo Celso is only on a season long loan... and most likely he'll miss half of it!

I'd feel more cheated about THAT!

I made no secret of what I thought about his debut season in the PL.

I thought he was shit to be frank.

But now he’s a Yid, I’m going to give him time to prove himself. But I agree that Fulham pulled our pants down on this one.
You've been shitting on the guy ever since he got here

I made no secret of what I thought about his debut season in the PL.

I thought he was shit to be frank.

But now he’s a Yid, I’m going to give him time to prove himself. But I agree that Fulham pulled our pants down on this one.

I don't understand this view...

We knew he'd done his hammy when we signed him. We spent 25m on the basis of what we thought he'd become.

Eyes wide open; nothing to bemoan.

I don't understand this view...

We knew he'd done his hammy when we signed him. We spent 25m on the basis of what we thought he'd become.

Eyes wide open; nothing to bemoan.

Agreed

Hamstring towards the end of June when playing with E u21s

Spurs sign him on 8 August

So about 6 weeks or so for Spurs to make the decision to buy him despite the injury - and a medical will have taken place to assure ourselves the hamstring was not unusual.

When he's fit he might play for Spurs for a decade or so, and a 2 or 3 month delay to make his debut is not significant in those timescales.

Mate, we are 7 games into the season. If it wasn't for a reoccurrence of something tweaking a couple of weeks back he'd have been out for five games. Give it a rest will you

Love Kane.
Everything else is shit.
Players, manager, chairman, academy, kits, pies, tea lady..... ALL SHIT.
Yet to play a game? Still shit.

Absolute puddle of a poster.

Love Kane.
Everything else is shit.
Players, manager, chairman, academy, kits, pies, tea lady..... ALL SHIT.
Yet to play a game? Still shit.

Absolute puddle of a poster.

Hasn't played a game for us and it's still only September and apparently we've had our pants pulled down.

I wonder what his stance would have been if we hadn't signed him for £25m and he ended up at Man U or Liverpool only to rip it up. Would he be coming out sayin we were right not toget him for £25m because of a hamstring? We all know how that scenario would have played out on here.

We don't sign a player and we are seen as cheap. We sign a player and apparently we got conned. Some people just need to moan and vent about something, anything I guess mate.

Hasn't played a game for us and it's still only September and apparently we've had our pants pulled down.

I wonder what his stance would have been if we hadn't signed him for £25m and he ended up at Man U or Liverpool only to rip it up. Would he be coming out sayin we were right not toget him for £25m because of a hamstring? We all know how that scenario would have played out on here.

We don't sign a player and we are seen as cheap. We sign a player and apparently we got conned. Some people just need to moan and vent about something, anything I guess mate.

"It was only a fuckin' hamstring, Levy you tight bald, embezzling cunt" :lamelaaghh::lamelaaghh::lamelaaghh:

If he was actually going to rip it up at liverpool or city he would've been picked up by one of them way before Levy decided to open his wallet. Their superior scouts already decided to move on after his failed Premier league debut last season. It's so spursy to see the club penny pinching on actual talented players and then suddenly breaking the bank for a 19 year old with 34 year old hamstrings. Could have bought a decent right back for 25 million instead.

Excessive pre-season demands. As usual.

Spurs need an elite sports scientist to tell Poch he's a neanderthal in this regard, maybe his Son will tell him...

If he was actually going to rip it up at liverpool or city he would've been picked up by one of them way before Levy decided to open his wallet. Their superior scouts already decided to move on after his failed Premier league debut last season. It's so spursy to see the club penny pinching on actual talented players and then suddenly breaking the bank for a 19 year old with 34 year old hamstrings. Could have bought a decent right back for 25 million instead.

Yet we were linked to him before he'd even played a single minute in the EPL and we'd been hearing ever since that the player himself wanted to play for us.

...So is it penny "pinching" or poor scouting?

"Breaking the bank" even though our trf record is 60m+. Meanwhile, 25m is not mega bucks in today's market (and in another conversation you'd be calling it "peanuts").

Your "34 year old hamstrings" comment is baseless bullshit (He pulled a hammy and since aggravated it... Get over it; it happens).

You're an absolute mess. I've seen a more wholesome outlook from trolls.

p.s. "Spursy"? .....Fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom