Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy when we sold Keane was pretty cringe..

"I was incredibly disappointed when I first heard, not only that Liverpool had been working behind the scenes to bring Robbie to Anfield, but that Robbie himself wanted to go and he submitted a transfer request to this effect," Levy said. "I have already made my opinion clear on the nature of this transaction.

"I don't regard it as a transfer deal – that is something which happens between two clubs when both agree to trade – this is very much an enforced sale."
That was part of his big statement when 2 points from 8 games happened IIRC

Bloke was a bench player for a crap Fulham last season. Don't expect to see him much besides the odd carabao cup games against Newport County.
Ryan Sessegnon didn’t have Pochettino coaching him last season. We all know that Poch is the master of making international class wingbacks. Just look at the likes of Luke Shaw and Danny Rose before and after Pochettino. Says a lot about Sessegnon signing for us to work with one of the best coaches in the business.

High hopes for this lad. Think hell be massive in the future

If he stays fit and believes he belongs then I agree 100%.

He needs a bit of aggression but his ability on the ball, pace and what looks like a real desire to learn should take him very far.

No guarantees ever but I think we are the winners with him.

The only caveat is that at present there is nothing too much to categorically say Pochettino can spot talent.

What happens with Ndombele, Lo Celso and Sessegnon will shine a clear light.

Bloke was a bench player for a crap Fulham last season. Don't expect to see him much besides the odd carabao cup games against Newport County.

He's played in about (100 Championship games and about 30 games in Premier League - and is still only 19.

Far more experienced than your post suggests - and I've no doubt he'll play in a number of games this season in PL CL and domestic cups.

Back
Top Bottom