Rumours

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“Let the Music Play”

The walrus of Love
My local disco was called "Peppers" and open until 2am. Didn't matter what size or how pretty a girl was in there she would be dragged onto the dance floor by somebody for the last record..which was always Barry White singing 'Can't get enough of your love baby'. Ahhh memories... :sneaky:

My local disco was called "Peppers" and open until 2am. Didn't matter what size or how pretty a girl was in there she would be dragged onto the dance floor by somebody for the last record..which was always Barry White singing 'Can't get enough of your love baby'. Ahhh memories... :sneaky:

The time to pounce!

Make sure the bar has closed so you don’t have to buy them a drink , super Mars bar down the trousers and hit the floor

The time to pounce!

Make sure the bar has closed so you don’t have to buy them a drink , super Mars bar down the trousers and hit the floor
At that time of night I found a 'Picnic' bar worked just as well 😎 :thumbup: and was a cracking opening line...."Would you like to come for......etc" ;)

Back
Top Bottom