Rubin on the telly?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AberdeenYid

I'm very rarely proud of myself
And if it is, I find myself down in London for a few nights this week. Any suggestions of pubs to watch it in? I'm staying at The Marleybone in W1G, but happy to jump in a cab for some decent atmos. Any suggestions welcome!

I'll miss the game (or at least most of it) cos it's a 5pm kick off but as Thelonious said 'the famous 3 kings' is a good bet to show the game. Whenever you're in London it's worth going there, they show tons of football.

Dont they show every football match in England.I mean I assumed so.In India most people dont even know what tottenham is or worst what epl but still they show 90-95% matches.

Back
Top Bottom