Rubin Kazan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got some cup scheme thing going on so I'm going. Europe is Europe, but it has to be better than the first half last time! If your referring to away it's a bargain at £7 a ticket. Who fancy's driving a bus load?

i can't even bring myself to watch this shit on tv, let alone go.

not because i don't love spurs, more to do with the fact that it is pretty much a training match, i have to leave work early and then make the time up, and i find it a mockery the amounts they charge for these games. they should be £10 a ticket, thats it. surely it would be better if we had a full house cheering on the young lads for experience, than a half full stadium. this is one of the gripes i have about the club - probably my main one, is the amounts of money they extract from the ones that do go - especially season ticket holders.

i had a ticket for shamrock for free, and i still couldn't be fucked to go. i felt a bit guilty, up until the game finished and i thought of all the hassle of getting back etc and felt all of a sudden better. shit attitude i know but the logistics of the europa league is so wrong and shit it's beyond belief. it's a competition i just do not get.

When I booked some tickets looked like the whole stadium has a lot of seats to fill.

Says a lot about this forum and regular posters that people will be there, and agree it should be less. I use these occasions to take the older and younger member of the family, 3 tickets for 30quid can't be bad for European Football surely.

One of my major gripes is the way we sell out CL games and people who go regularly get screwed over, these games should be recognised on the membership schemes in some way.

So to those going -
:bow:

Just remembered I've booked tickets for a gig on the same night so I can't make the game now.

picardfacepalm.jpg

Broke. Cant go. Fucked off :fu: . Shamrock was a great night out. the noise around the lane was fantastic ( even if it was mostly shamrock fans) could have played better but got the right result in the end. I like the europa league, CL is much better dont get me wrong, but as for a good night out im happy to watch spurs play anyone :) COME ON YOU SPURS !!!! :smile:

Am quite looking forward to this, secretly I am happy to be in europa cup, as I get to watch midweek and maintain my personal stance on not contributing one bean to the Sky / newscorp empire.

PLus get to have a proper look at fringe player, so when people start saying why doesn't harry start with goi/pav/townsend* (delete as applicable) you actually have an answer, also good for players returning from injury..

Less good for centre backs currently. :unsure:

Team news

19 October 2011

Harry Redknapp reports that both Aaron Lennon and Sandro could feature in tomorrow night's Europa League clash against Rubin Kazan.

Aaron has played just 45 minutes since August 28 because of a groin injury.

Meanwhile, Sandro, who partnered Scott Parker to great affect in the win at Wigan on September 24 and featured against Woolwich on October 2, has been out with a calf problem.

Danny Rose is also likely to play after returning from injury. "Danny is fit and he's fine now," said Harry at Spurs Lodge on Wednesday morning.

"We've players like him, Aaron Lennon is fit and if he can get through tomorrow he could feature on Sunday for us. Sandro could also be fit.

"Forward-wise we're fine, Pav's fit, Giovani, it's just defensively where we have a problem.

"We lost William Gallas before the start of the season, Michael Dawson and now Ledley at the weekend. Vedran Corluka is injured as well.

"The problem is that no-one is coming back in time for Sunday, so if we get a knock on Thursday, we'll be in trouble. It's a difficult one."

Harry added that Kyle Walker was fit after picking up a knock in Sunday's draw at Newcastle.

Back
Top Bottom