Rubin Kazan Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poor game but expected the defeat, they are a decent team. We (Carlo) done well to keep it at 1-0.

One thing that did annoy me was the attitude of Defoe and Pav. For example, there was a moment where Falque bust his gut to chase down a ball and get in a cross, the ball didnt quite get to Defoe and rather than chase it down or put pressure of the defender he just threw his hands up in the air and gesticulated. How is that in any way helpful to the young lad. He and Pav done this a few times and it fucked me off. OK he might feel like going over there to play with the youngsters is a bit of a kick in the teeth but he's a professional who should always give 100% and help the younger players on the pitch. Very selfish I thought,

There was also a moment where (just beyond the centre circle) Pav thought it would be a good idea to throw a dummy and let the ball run between his legs, of course, nobody was behind him and he turned around to throw his hands up at Carroll (I think) as if to say 'where were you'. I just thought it was an idiotic bit of play that sums him up.

Thelonious Filth said:
I've heard the QPR rumour, I think he should stick it out and not run away at the first sign of actually having to fight for his place. Surely he'd be better staying with better players than playing alongside Jamie Mackie FFS!

VdV is in the form of his life and will take some shifting but we all know an injury is never far away with him.

Don't QPR have "Englands best midfielder" though?

Back
Top Bottom