Romford at Home: The 'insert name here' derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What I was mostly focusing on was the couple of balls Sandro played forward that led to chances...whereas THudd to that point had not been so creative.
Yeah, sadly those chalkboards don't indicate "chances created" or whatever, which Opta does also track. So it's hard to see how valuable passes were (as not every pass forward is created equal), since other than assists, we don't know what the result of the next touch is...

But to me, Sandro was just getting into the mix more.

Yeah, sadly those chalkboards don't indicate "chances created" or whatever, which Opta does also track. So it's hard to see how valuable passes were (as not every pass forward is created equal), since other than assists, we don't know what the result of the next touch is...

But to me, Sandro was just getting into the mix more.
He is ridiculous.

hmm, that's an odd sub.
they are both wiccans, share the same barber and smoke cigars - so its like for like.

Maybe so its Dembele can get some match practice whilst we're coasting.

Similarly we are now giving the most inept striker in the league some heading practice...............

another failed attempt at keeping a clean sheet

Back
Top Bottom