Ricardo Pereira

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Since when have we been re-linked? Ownership situation hasn't changed, which supposedly put us off in the first place. I like the look of him and he's received good reviews from Ligue 1 watchers, but if possible I'd rather we went for Aurier. He's similar age, more proven and arguably better

Since when have we been re-linked? Ownership situation hasn't changed, which supposedly put us off in the first place. I like the look of him and he's received good reviews from Ligue 1 watchers, but if possible I'd rather we went for Aurier. He's similar age, more proven and arguably better
Pereira can play wing as well from what I understand and doesn't bring the Scum supporting, cop punching, homophobic baggage with him.

I think his comments are being blown way out of proportion. He called someone a faggot, hardly a hardline homophobe
Yeah he called his manger and teammate that while on a live chat with fans.... which he then tried to deny.
Do whatever mental gymnastics you need to try to think he is anything other than a garbage person, but if we sign him I'm certain it'll end badly.

Yeah he called his manger and teammate that while on a live chat with fans.... which he then tried to deny.
Do whatever mental gymnastics you need to try to think he is anything other than a garbage person, but if we sign him I'm certain it'll end badly.
It's the fact he tried to deny it & say his account had been hacked that I find cowardly & cunty. Then apologises only when he got caught out with his lies. Fucking snakey cunt. The exact type of shithouse I'd expect to been seen in a Woolwich shirt. Bloke may be absolutely brilliant & a ready made Walker replacement, but he seems to be an utter wand.

Back
Top Bottom