Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

aZDVICS.jpg

Ka8PKbY.jpg

Brilliant photo !!!
Flipping heck
I used to go those open days, you could go in a hall and get players signatures and take penalities against Milijia Alecksic or Barry Daines.
I never saw Peter Cook there, to he honest I wouldn't have recognized him.

Peter cook was brilliant.He played in a celeb match and had a fag on the go the whole time(as in the photo). My mate "interviewed" him with beer can(i wasn't there when he did that),and he was meant to be hilarious.
Top bloke.

Peter cook was brilliant.He played in a celeb match and had a fag on the go the whole time(as in the photo). My mate "interviewed" him with beer can(i wasn't there when he did that),and he was meant to be hilarious.
Top bloke.
Great photo Sean, I was at the event too. We had one for Terry Naylor at Cheshunt too, not the same one was it? Many many pints since then so memory a tad pickled.

Back
Top Bottom