Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dv-RWXZV4AE4POL.jpg

Howells has a look of the shermanator about him

Lovely pick!
Don't specifically recall that game but would 100% be there. I can also tell you the main events of the day.
1. Play footy in the morning with school
2. leg it back home chuck kit on floor fly out the house to get to WHL by bike (tell old man I'm going to mates house)
3. Make it to WHL, 2hrs before KO
4. Head to the Shelf, front row, buzzing, excellent view.
5. Hour before KO, still buzzing ground beginning to fill up now
6. Half an hour to KO, start to shit myself proper lads turning up, starting to feel I don't belong
7. Prop my heels up on the step behind me, makes me look 4 inches taller, still shitting it
8. Still getting looks, now being jostled out of my front row spot, squeezed like a blackhead spot
9. 15mins till KO, can't see a fucking thing, now 5 rows back, definitely don't belong
10. leg it down to the lower section, the corner (next to the Paxton) has big gaps in.
11. Still can't see, fuck it game starts
12. Settle into a view of the pitch no more than 20 square meters between the shoulders of those in front, calves burning as I'm on tiptoes.
13. Little skirmishes breaking out behind me, most people are craning their necks at this than the game
14. Trying my hardest to learn the songs, snigger at swear words, by 2nd half, I'm singing swear words and feeling well hard.
15. Game over, can't wait to not see another game next week.

Pure Addiction.

Lovely pick!
Don't specifically recall that game but would 100% be there. I can also tell you the main events of the day.
1. Play footy in the morning with school
2. leg it back home chuck kit on floor fly out the house to get to WHL by bike (tell old man I'm going to mates house)
3. Make it to WHL, 2hrs before KO
4. Head to the Shelf, front row, buzzing, excellent view.
5. Hour before KO, still buzzing ground beginning to fill up now
6. Half an hour to KO, start to shit myself proper lads turning up, starting to feel I don't belong
7. Prop my heels up on the step behind me, makes me look 4 inches taller, still shitting it
8. Still getting looks, now being jostled out of my front row spot, squeezed like a blackhead spot
9. 15mins till KO, can't see a fucking thing, now 5 rows back, definitely don't belong
10. leg it down to the lower section, the corner (next to the Paxton) has big gaps in.
11. Still can't see, fuck it game starts
12. Settle into a view of the pitch no more than 20 square meters between the shoulders of those in front, calves burning as I'm on tiptoes.
13. Little skirmishes breaking out behind me, most people are craning their necks at this than the game
14. Trying my hardest to learn the songs, snigger at swear words, by 2nd half, I'm singing swear words and feeling well hard.
15. Game over, can't wait to not see another game next week.

Pure Addiction.
Where did you leave your bike?
And I'm shocked it was still there when you got out the ground..

Back
Top Bottom