Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

KOJOU2t.jpg
At St Andrews 80/81 - dunno how we lost that game. The week after the 3-0 win at Forest

Another player from Argentina also made his English Football League debut on the day that we played at Forest. Albeit in the 2nd division

Another player from Argentina also made his English Football League debut on the day that we played at Forest. Albeit in the 2nd division

Would that be Alex Sabella of Sheffield United? If not, the only other Argentine I remember would be Alberto Tarantini/Tarantino of Birmingham City I think.

Would that be Alex Sabella of Sheffield United? If not, the only other Argentine I remember would be Alberto Tarantini/Tarantino of Birmingham City I think.
You are correct on both counts sir!!
Tarantini made his Brum debut against us at the Lane, whilst Sabella played for Sheff Utd.

I love the fact that Paul Miller is just tucking into his lunch... while the rest of them have a laugh...
No time for larking about when there's free food on the table, eh Maxie??

BTW... i'd totally forgotten about the size of Garry O'Reilly's vagina lips!!!!
Archie smiling!!! 😳

Who remembers the save against Ipswich(Eric Gates,i think)the year we went down? When he was going one way, but corrected himself and still saved it one handed(didn't catch it though).I was at the game,and its on film IIRC.
I remember the save from Bailey at our place against Wolves, when he tipped a screamer over the bar - '74 I think

Back
Top Bottom