Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko even gets an appearance...
spurs-square.jpg
...as does (ahem) 'my' ticker-tape!!
Brilliant cartoon!!

That's brilliant..... remember seeing the 'not tonight' banner at the '81 Cup Final. Role reversal in my household, I'm the one who'd rather watch Spurs.
I didn't know you 'swapped' in your household?!!
:hugoshock::pochshock2::llorishowudoin::pochsmirk:

...as does (ahem) 'my' ticker-tape!!
Brilliant cartoon!!

I didn't know you 'swapped' in your household?!!
:hugoshock::pochshock2::llorishowudoin::pochsmirk:
I remember going to a youth game vs United or Chavs then watching the highlights, saw your ticker tape when we scored. Looked awesome you are a hero.

CX-zdBAWYAQXCsC.jpg:large

Nicked it from Twitter. Ossie against the red scum in Highbury in 1979.
Love the fact that all the shirts Ossie wore seemed 3x sizes too big for him!

The only other player I've seen in such an ill-fitting Spurs kit was José Dominguez in that awful Pony 'Brillo pad' material monstrosity of the late '90s!

Love the fact that all the shirts Ossie wore seemed 3x sizes too big for him!

The only other player I've seen in such an ill-fitting Spurs kit was José Dominguez in that awful Pony 'Brillo pad' material monstrosity of the late '90s!

There is a certain magic in over-sized kits that only few players can handle. Ossie was one of them.

Back
Top Bottom